• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Pedigree, Mini Lops

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Reaction score
I am looking for a trio of Mini Lops for breeding. I live on the Kansas/Oklahoma boarder and will drive a couple hours to meet. I love the grey colours (blue, lilac, frosted pearls, etc) and am open to either solids or brokens.
Please let me know, thanks <br /><br /> __________ Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm __________ <br /><br /> I am having such a hard time finding mini lops in my area, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I could try to help, but I live in Indiana, probably a bit too far to drive.

bunnychild":372cfxs1 said:
I am looking for a trio of Mini Lops for breeding. I live on the Kansas/Oklahoma boarder and will drive a couple hours to meet. I love the grey colours (blue, lilac, frosted pearls, etc) and am open to either solids or brokens.
Please let me know, thanks

__________ Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm __________

I am having such a hard time finding mini lops in my area, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am assuming you already tried looking on this breeder directory:
http://rabbitbreeders.us/oklahoma-rabbit-breeders
If not I'd check there. I did see some Mini Lop listings.

I'll have some litters of pedigreed Mini Lops (from great lines) born in the next month but I'm in Indiana.

Any shows happening near you? great place to meet other breeders and pick up quality stock.

I am looking at a show in April in Hutchinson, KS. Hopefully they will have some good stock. Thanks for the help I did look at the breeder directory earlier and have email a few people but no replies yet.

Back