• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling KBTatt Tattoo kit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from what I understand Judges can't look at the tattoo so I don't think color maters?

PSFAngoras":2p8gqn9d said:
Homer":2p8gqn9d said:
Sagebrush":2p8gqn9d said:
I am not sure if the Judges will like the Wild Cherry ...
Just trying to get a rise out of PSF this morning. :clown: .

Actually, I have seen people tattoo rabbits with red and green, but I wouldn't use either of those just because historically those are the colors that fade the fastest with human tattoos.

Food for thought :)
Seeeeeeee. I did get that rise. :pokeeye:

:lol:

I have enough ink and know better than to use red. <br /><br /> __________ Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 am __________ <br /><br />
Homer":2p8gqn9d said:
Still haven't heard from the sellers about the depth of needle penetration but...
Finally heard back from one of the sellers.

Question: Is the depth of needle penetration adjustable on the tattooer? If not, what is the depth ?

Answer: (about what I expected) Thanks for your email .
Sorry ,the depth is can not adjustable .But our suppliers don't provide this data to us.We have no way to know the detail .
Sorry for failing to help you.If you have any question please contact with us .
:?

A little something I did learn... Though the items on eBay may ship from a US location, when you click the sellers rating numbers it will show you where they are registered/selling from. In the case of these tattooers, 99% are in China but the item ships from North Brunswick, New Jersey. Man I love flea-bay... :evil:

Miss M":1sjab0ri said:

Oh, well... guess we'll keep looking for an adjustable one. :roll:
Based on what MSD said above I'm going to try one. They look to me like they'll do the job and besides... If it doesn't work, it's MSD fault! :laugh2:

Homer":1d05z3a6 said:
Seeeeeeee. I did get that rise. :pokeeye:

No, if you really wanted a rise we can talk about how you stood me up at the Henderson show! I thought you and D were going, and DH decided to skip the fly fishing show so I was at the show for a good portion of the day. My mom and MIL ditched me and I was lonely! :cry:

In all reality you should have gone, it was fun! I was mostly helping a friend take her angoras up to the table AND, I even brought home another bunny without you prodding me to do so. Can't say I was the worst behaved kid at the show though, MIL bought a pair of mini satins. That's gotta be some kind of record, she's only been in rabbits a month and a half and that's her third breed!

Homer":9czu5mgm said:
Based on what MSD said above I'm going to try one. They look to me like they'll do the job and besides... If it doesn't work, it's MSD fault! :laugh2:

Oh sure, sure, blame it all on me if it doesn't work out. :angry:

But! Be sure to know that I will expect full credit and unending kudos if it works out. :yes:

Hmmm... :hmm: this could really work in my favor... spend Homer's money to test out new products, and if they fail take a little ribbing... and garner untold points for my good sense if they work. :p

PSFAngoras":9czu5mgm said:
No, if you really wanted a rise we can talk about how you stood me up at the Henderson show!

I even brought home another bunny without you prodding me to do so.

Good thing he stood you up (the rat!) otherwise who knows how many you would have come home with! :roll:

PSFAngoras":25ij8xcz said:
No, if you really wanted a rise we can talk about how you stood me up at the Henderson show! I thought you and D were going, and DH decided to skip the fly fishing show so I was at the show for a good portion of the day. My mom and MIL ditched me and I was lonely! :cry:

In all reality you should have gone, it was fun! I was mostly helping a friend take her angoras up to the table AND, I even brought home another bunny without you prodding me to do so. Can't say I was the worst behaved kid at the show though, MIL bought a pair of mini satins. That's gotta be some kind of record, she's only been in rabbits a month and a half and that's her third breed!
Sorry for the let down :encourage: but I hurt my back splitting firewood Friday and there was no way I was making that trip. Specially with only one showable rabbit right now.

Glad you're getting your MIL lined up with her new addiction. :eek: So where is our picture of your new found friend?

Trust me MSD, it takes very little prodding to get her (or me) to bring home another mouth to feed.

Love,
The Rat

Yeowch!

Sorry to hear about your back. I know how much that sucks. Hope it's feeling better already.

I'll get pics of the little booger on here sometime. Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately, the new bun's arrival means that I have to get my rex colony that was only a passing thought actually built so I have cage space to put him out. DH isn't impressed with house bunnies, no matter how fluffy and snuggly they are!

Hey! I'm a lot old than you pups are and it take a few days sometimes to get over the pains. :)

My friends from Elbert got BOS (show A) with their Flemish Giant Doe.

If you guys need help with the colony build (tools etc.) LMK. We could probably come over Sat. Sounds like it will be nicer then. Jake will get over the "house bunny" thing for a few days. ;)

PSFAngoras":284rmmz7 said:
Yeowch!

Sorry to hear about your back. I know how much that sucks. Hope it's feeling better already.

I'll get pics of the little booger on here sometime. Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately, the new bun's arrival means that I have to get my rex colony that was only a passing thought actually built so I have cage space to put him out. DH isn't impressed with house bunnies, no matter how fluffy and snuggly they are!

Wait... you're allowed to get a new rabbit without posting a picture within 24 hours? What kind of board is this? :angry:

JenerationX":1grflzxw said:
Wait... you're allowed to get a new rabbit without posting a picture within 24 hours? What kind of board is this? :angry:
question-mark1.gif
I don't recall seeing yours. :pokeeye:

Thanks for the offer Homer, but I guess it's more of a glorified ground level hutch than a colony though colony sounds better. As much as I'd enjoy your company, I don't know if we can get two or three people working in a 2.5'x 8' space! It's a small strip that sits between the neighbors fence and our shed, so I'm putting it to use. :)

JenerationX":sf8p95ph said:
Homer":sf8p95ph said:
JenerationX":sf8p95ph said:
question-mark1.gif
I don't recall seeing yours. :pokeeye:

That's cause I don't have any! :cry: :eek:hsnap:
Lets get on the stick then shall we. I mean, how can we properly tease you without any? :pillowfight: (oops, guess I just did)

Celice":2r88w3rd said:
okay!! I'll let you know when it get here! :D
Celice, let me know that it arrives if it hasn't already. I tracked yesterday and it showed it was in Denver. Just want to know it arrived safely to you! :)

On the subject of eyebrow/eyeliner tattoo machines, I found these entries in a thread on the Meat Rabbits group on FaceBook:

Original question: "Has anyone concidered using a permenent eyeliner tattoo pen for tattooing rabbits?
They sell for like $28.00 would it hurt the rabbits..The rabbit tattoo pens are cheap enough its the shipping that kills it:-( "

I got one of them off of eBay for $20ish. What little I've practiced with it, it's nice, and it uses standard needless so I i don't have to worry about resupply. I haven't done any rabbits yet.

Has worked GREAT for me. Not too big so I can handle the rabbits well.

Our friend does and loved hers

I use a permenent eyeliner tattoo pen for my rabbits. It works great, is cheaper, and easier to handle than any of the rabbit tattoo pens I have used.

I have a makeup tattoo pen that's what I use. I love it!

what brand? Or where did you get?

Ebay, comes with 50 needles! I prefer using 3RL . 1RL made my tattoos too thin.

Then two different members posted this same set at two different eBay sellers: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Eyebrow-Tat ... 8798&rt=nc

I have one and LOVE it, nice long lasting tattooes

The eyeliner pens are not made to make a solid line on the first pass. You will do much better to purchase a tattoo pen made for tattooing rabbits. Kbatts is inexpensive and easy to use. As are most other rabbit tattoo pens.

Doesn't come with ink. I think I'm going to get one of these.

Latest posts

Back