"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pet rabbit did this today. I went out there to refill their water this morning and he was on his side with his mouth slightly open and his ear in his mouth :x . I was soo scared, even when I opened the cage and called his name he didn't move, my doe is in the hutch next to his and poked her head over and then went back to her food. It wasn't until I rubbed his side that he lifted his head and looked at me like I disturbed his beauty sleep. This is the first time I've experienced it, I neglected to get a picture.

this is our dead rabbit pictures but very cute :) :D

20150215_092745.jpg

__________ Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:12 <br /><br /> __________ Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:36 pm __________ <br /><br /> i spent a long time reading through this post its very cool( loved it ) i wasnt going to look as i didnt want to see truely dead rabbits but my curiosity got the better of me and im glad i looked some great pictures :)

they are all playing dead now

looks like someone fumigated them

20150215_160554.jpg

20150215_160946%20%281%29.jpg

__________ Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:31 pm __________

Went out this morning to check my buns found to deads and I was like YES!! About time I come back out with the camera and they both give me this "You wish" look they looked like they were entangled in each other it was precious I really wanted to snap a pic but I think they caught on to me being there when I ran for the house for a camera

ButtonsPalace":1viw76q8 said:
I really wanted to snap a pic but I think they caught on to me being there when I ran for the house for a camera
Yep, if you don't have a camera right then and there, you're probably not going to catch them. Even if you do, you might not catch them. :p

funnies50":1viw76q8 said:
That would actually kind of scare me :shock:
It scares the living stew out of some of us for a moment! :lol:

I didn't have a camera on hand but while cleaning out the rabbitry Coconut laid down and played dead. She must be feeling comfortable. My brother thought I was nuts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I caught one of Sprinkles today, but I can't upload it until I get it smooshed down. <br /><br /> __________ Wed May 06, 2015 3:40 pm __________ <br /><br /> Sprinkles....

IMAG0566.jpg

:lol: I know... I had to grab the picture quickly. I had seen her do that a few times before and the minute I try to grab a picture she looks up at me like "what??" :p

Latest posts

Back