• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Visitations/ Tours

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wamplercathy

Reaction score
I have not seen a form for this yet, but thought it would be a nice add in.
It would be nice for people new to rabbits to be able to visit other rabbit breeders and make contacts in their local area. Having a rabbit catch net. :D

My location: Savannah, MO. 1 hour north of Kansas City Airport.

Reason for visit: I am looking for a local rabbit breeders, prefer for meat, that will allow a novice to visit their operation. Would love to be able to see a working operation in action.

Thank you in advance.

wamplercathy":274iin4u said:
I have not seen a form for this yet, but thought it would be a nice add in.
It would be nice for people new to rabbits to be able to visit other rabbit breeders and make contacts in their local area. Having a rabbit catch net. :D

My location: Savannah, MO. 1 hour north of Kansas City Airport.

Reason for visit: I am looking for a local rabbit breeders, prefer for meat, that will allow a novice to visit their operation. Would love to be able to see a working operation in action.
Thank you in advance.

My apologies, Cathy..... :x

I asked your location in Missouri, but never extended you an invitation.

I live 25 miles south of Saint Joe. and about 9 miles east of 169 highway.
Give me a shout, if you want to visit. Be glad to accommodate you.

grumpy.

Sounds great we're free most Fridays and Saturdays. Just let me know a date that works best for you. Did you know Wendell Montgomery? He was a close friend of the family.

Greetings - I'm about an hour south of KCI - 10 miles south of Kansas Speedway.

Grumpy's operation is twice the size of mine and very successful. Plus, he's closer to you than I am.

However, if you don't mind a drive, send me a PM and I will get you my contact info.

Latest posts

Back