Anyone's litters picture thread!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeannie":tjdeoqn7 said:
... almost makes me wish I had mini lops along with my lionheads and NZ's... hummm,...
We are not all that far from you and have French Lops. We are getting ready to go a different direction with our rabbits and would make a killer deal. :twisted: 4 Does (one with 3 kits, 5 weeks old) and a buck for the deal of a lifetime. :pokeeye:

Oh man Homer! If Jeannie didn't take you up on your offer and I lived closer I'd be contacting you with interest right away!! You didn't want to take a trip to Indiana did you? ha.

Homer":m5cr3onk said:
jeannie":m5cr3onk said:
... almost makes me wish I had mini lops along with my lionheads and NZ's... hummm,...
We are not all that far from you and have French Lops. We are getting ready to go a different direction with our rabbits and would make a killer deal. :twisted: 4 Does (one with 3 kits, 5 weeks old) and a buck for the deal of a lifetime. :pokeeye:
:shock: :shock:
Cruel cruel cruel, that's what you are, LOL

Sorry WWR, fuel would cost more one way than I'm asking for the lot. ;)

Hey Jeannie. we're in Pueblo.
danglingcarrot.gif

Homer":11d4l9uq said:
Sorry WWR, fuel would cost more one way than I'm asking for the lot. ;)

Hey Jeannie. we're in Pueblo.
danglingcarrot.gif
LOL
and I just had some folks from Pueblo come down to buy 5 lionhead rabbits.... smellin' a missed opportunity of transport *sigh*.. wait... thinking...
errr.... I have 5 does expecting now and making cage add-ons for 2 of the does tomorrow for nest box areas. ...

gawd, I wish wish wish... and I hate to fold a winning hand... but,*sigh*, the price (of another rabbit barn) is too steep right now... unless... I make the goat pen into a rabbit barn... NO NO NO .. again, you are cruel!

I do think we could do some trading tho in the future :mrgreen:

Because this is the new litter thread: I'll post some cuties!!

Attachments

• 8wk 2.jpg
    8wk 2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 638
  • kits torts.jpg
    kits torts.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 638
Two litters this week from the meat mutts:

6 in this one.
10942329_1037774122906356_5718872233977766120_n.jpg

Was 9 in this one , lost two as they ended up out of the nest box somehow - 7 left.
10338716_1037773946239707_6630375477282571440_n.jpg

So cute, Phacelia and Ramjet!

Here are our five day old kits!!

I think all the blacks inherited the dwarf gene; they are smaller and the fur is different than the broken ones--maybe they'll get more of the Rex type fur? I guess we'll find out!!

Attachments

• Jan 29 (4)b.jpg
    Jan 29 (4)b.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Jan 29 (16)a.jpg
    Jan 29 (16)a.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 719
I love your babies, English Spot! :D How on Earth did you get them to sit still in an alternate arrangement? :shock: I'm lucky if I get all of mine in the frame.

I also love your profile picture! Every time I see it it makes me think of a little crying hippo. :)

Thank you!! Underneath the polar fleece I have them on a heating pad!! Plus, as I lined them up I put my hand across their backs so they couldn't wiggle out of line. I waited until all were settled and whipped my hand away and took about six pictures.... in the other five photos they're all moving LOL!! The baby in the profile picture is the broken in the middle. I can't believe how cute they all are!!

Wabbitjack's kit in the dish is too cute!!

WhWRabbitry, your blue magpie is my favorite from that batch :love:

Ramjet, your meaties look a lot like some of mine. Is that black, blue, and lilac, or just black and blue?

Phacelia, I always love the red color your kits have.

And finally,
EnglishSpot, those are some plump, healthy looking kits!!!

So many beautiful bunnies!! Wow. Enjoying seeing all these little ones everyone has!
Thanks as far as the Blue Magpie Zass... it is a cutie!

Zass":98uhil62 said:
Ramjet, your meaties look a lot like some of mine. Is that black, blue, and lilac, or just black and blue?

It is black , blue & lilac. I have also gotten chocolate in past litters.

It's too cold outside to take the kits out of their nest for pictures, but I have 3 new popples this morning!

Broken Black?

Solid (White?)

Black?

When I checked on them the first time this morning they were fed! All nice and jumpy when I reach my hand into the nest!! Can't wait for the other doe (or 2) to kindle!

Back