She's here!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtonRyan

Reaction score
Well not the original "she", but an EA none the less.

I woke up this morning ready to go and get that 2yr old doe that a friend was going to give me, and instead I got an email at midnight last night stating that they couldn't find her. Apparently they gave her a bath, let her run around the house, and she got out through the doggie door.

So, feeling dissapointed, I randomly searched CL and surprisingly a guy had a 9 or 10 week old bunny that he had bought in McCallen TX while visiting his parents. He said that he bought it from a hand spinner who had increased her herd by a litter, and couldnt keep them all. And last week with the new year he got a promotion at work and was going to be traveling for work to much to keep her. So I bought her from him.

So.... here's Ashford!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,499
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,499
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,499
Adorable lil poofball! But am I seeing things, or does she have a boogery nose? D=

Nyctra":3lnqioz7 said:
Adorable lil poofball! But am I seeing things, or does she have a boogery nose? D=

No, her nose is clean. She looks healthy. I looked her over really good before I took her. Checked her skin, her bits, and her eyes. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm __________ <br /><br /> I'll probably take her to the vet next week just to have her checked out and find out what our vet knows about rabbits.

Aw! :lilbunny: Such cute little puffy ears. I am glad those wooly type rabbits are more work, or I would have to have some.

Yes, a chocolate. Blue/gray undercoat with "chocolate" brown tips and brown/caramel eyes. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:23 pm __________ <br /><br /> This cell phone pic from the ride home shows her chocolate color a little better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 2,450
ColtonRyan":2y84hmci said:
Yes, a chocolate. Blue/gray undercoat with "chocolate" brown tips and brown/caramel eyes.

__________ Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:23 pm __________

This cell phone pic from the ride home shows her chocolate color a little better.

Oh wow. She's pretty.

She's adorable!

I'm glad her prior owner was sensible enough to realize that he wouldn't have the time for her and got her into a new home sooner rather than later.

MamaSheepdog":6j76tbk2 said:
She's adorable!

I'm glad her prior owner was sensible enough to realize that he wouldn't have the time for her and got her into a new home sooner rather than later.

I am too!! There aren't any angora breeders around here, and the closest two are about three hours away. So to find a full EA, at 10 weeks old, in the middle of downtown Houston was amazing. I wish I had the breeders information whom he got her from, but all I know is that she is a hand spinner in McCallen, TX. and had a litter to increase her wool herd. I wish I could get registration on her, but in the grand scheme of things, you can't spin the papers anyway, right?

This was us this morning watching the news and enjoying a cup of coffee.

image.jpg

And this is her playing in her playpen with her new kabob thingy that I bought at petco this morning. I'm amazed at her personality and how doglike she is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 2,415

Latest posts

Back