• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dispacting and butchering tools

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriumphTriple

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I make dispatching and butchering tools. Due to the interest, I have made several more and they are ready to ship out. I left them unpainted so when you place your order they will be powder coated to your color choice. All can be wall, tree or bench vise mounted.

The dispatcher may work for chickens but I have not tested it. I will be getting chickens in the spring.

Color choices:
White
Flat Black
Satin Black
Gloss Black
Dark Green
Blue

What is powder coating?
It is a epoxy powder that is sprayed on a metal object that is negativly charged. The powder that is shot from the gun is postively charged. This makes the powder stick to the metal when spraying. It is then baked in an oven at 400 degrees. The powder turns into a liquid and which give a uniform layer of paint.

Benefits of powder coating:
Easy to clean
Non-pourous
Chemical resistant
scratch resistant
great for use outside

I like to sell them as a set. What you get is a dispatcher, which is a cervical dislocater. This is a painless and quick method of dispatching. You also get a butchering tool, which makes it very easy to bleed out, skin and then butcher the rabbit. To hang the rabbit, put a slice between the achillies tendon and bone, and then put the leg through the rod.

The price for a set is $65 plus $8 shipping to the continental USA.

I do my best to answer emails the same day. I typically get a set mailed in 2 business days, after payment. If the part is bare metal and needs to be powder coated, just add a day. With luck I will get it out sooner.

I accept paypal payments.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order you can email me at [email protected] for the quickest answer.

I will update this thread with availability.

__________ Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:38 am __________

I have 4 sets that are unpainted and ready to be painted with your color selection.

I also have one flat black set available. (Blue set is shown for color)

I'm sure it's just me, but maybe you could add descriptions of what all that stuff is?? What all comes in a set and how do the pieces work?

Marinea,
I am planning to make a video, once I have a rabbit ready that is ready.

__________ Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:07 pm __________

Mounted

Trying out green.

Finished a few more.

Back