Games my Buns love

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Lookie What I Can Do!!~ At my house we have don't have a fenced in area or anything like that where my buns can get out and graze so we have two cages that we put together and they get out one at a time except my two 8 month old bucks who spend all their time together I just put them in together. Being as fat as they are they still manage to squeeze their fat butts under the slightly raised opening on the white cage. Then they run all around my yard like haha you can't get me.
I am too lazy to eat my food so I'm just going to dump it out~ I'm done so I'm just going to dump all this out then when you come to check our water and don't bring me more food I'm going to stomp my foot and hide in my box and pout
I AM FREE~ Sometimes I bring in our bucks to give them a bath after bath time they get put in a cage on a towel with a blanket over the cage till they are dry. When I let them out at first they act shy and sneak out then they vanish into the kitchen, behind the couch etc. It's kinda cute <br /><br /> __________ Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:47 pm __________ <br /><br /> What are some games you guyses buns love to play?

Not really a game but I have a part time free range bunny (spends half his time in cage, other half in easily escapable backyard). He will happily come up to you for treats and petting, however he seems to have a 6th sense in which he can tell when you want to put him in a cage and then good luck catching him :roll:

Thats kind of like what mine do except it ain't fenced in and they kinda just run go under the hutches back and forth just so you can't get them

Back