Ser Bunny Lannister was robbed of his family jewels

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey

Reaction score
Yep, thats right, I had Ser Bun neutered. He started getting REALLY aggressive, and attacked me twice, and when it gets to the point when I am afraid of a 10 lb bunny, he's either losing his balls, or go into the crock pot LOL. That was a few months ago, and he's gotten REALLY nice! It fixed all his bad behaviors, no more spraying on me, no more attacking anything anymore! He is 100% free range now, I made him his own little bunny house that he really loves. Its just outside of the buck goat pens, he is still best friends with my boy goats lol. Its super cute, he's really a darling little critter.

Poor Bun wearing the cone of shame back when he got neutered

So funny though. He was such a good sport about it all.

Mocking his 3 cages after his 2.5 weeks cage rest. Yeah, 3 cages for one free range bunny. LOL

Being handsome

Inside his bunny house

He loves his house SO much, when its nice weather he is always lounging on the roof.

I tried to take a nice picture of him one day, and he yawned at the last second and I got this, LOL

He is so cute in that last picture, I love it when rabbits yawn and you can get a good look at their inch long teeth :x - they are not so sweet and innocent looking any more :mrgreen: and it's a reminder of the damage they could do if the really wanted to

I'm glad the neutering helped calm his temperament and I'm sure he'll be a much happier rabbit without his hormones :)

Audrey":3jsygfev said:
Yep, thats right, I had Ser Bun neutered. ... That was a few months ago, and he's gotten REALLY nice!...
Glad things have improved for you but that's because he's wondering what you'll have cut off next if he isn't nice! :p Sorry, couldn't let that go...

Your post title totally made me chuckle! Glad he is doing so well now and didn't end up in the crock pot. :) I love the pictures! He looks well taken care of.

Oh my gosh, I thought he had been attacked by something! But to hear that he had been betrayed by his very own mommy... :eek: *Sniff!*... poor little dude! Served him right, though!

I can't believe he got to be so aggressive! :shock: I'm glad you took the chance on the neutering to see if it would help. Thanks for the update, since now we will be able to suggest this course of action if other pet rabbit owners run into the same problems.

Homer":tt2mgz7x said:
he's wondering what you'll have cut off next if he isn't nice! :p

Lol! In that last photo he is just reminding mom that she may have taken his jewels, but he still has teeth! ;)

Audrey":tt2mgz7x said:
He is 100% free range now, I made him his own little bunny house that he really loves.

That is so adorable that he loves his little house. :) He is one lucky bunny to have found a life with you. :D

Oh man, he got SO mean! Him and my new buck goat would fight pretty badly, and when I had outside doe goats here to be bred, I had to keep him locked up because he was RELENTLESS with them. He would have them running and screaming, he would do that bunny launch thing and rake and bite them! When the goats, or myself would try to stand up for ourselves, it made him even more mad and would just come back at us even harder! The last time he attacked me, there luckily was a long stick near by, I used it to just hold him back while I got away! He had attacked and bloodied the hand of a friend of mine too, LOL. I think being free range, and hanging with the buck goats all the time really added to his aggression. Its been like night and day! I am not afraid of him at all anymore :)

I still can't believe that its only been a year since he was dumped off, not even quite a year actually. I never pictured myself as a pet bunny owner, but now he is basically the farm mascot :D

What a pretty guy..got to wonder though..only ten pounds? Sure looks bigger. I bet that's what you thought when he was chasing you around.. :lol:That handsome picture is precious..guard bunny on duty...

MamaSheepdog":xf2qhakd said:
Oh my gosh, I thought he had been attacked by something!
Yeah, my first thought when I saw the title was, "Ouch... guess that doe wasn't having any part of it..."

I'm so glad that neutering has made such a huge difference in him! :) He's definitely spoiled, with that nice bachelor pad and all. But a very handsome bunny!

Whoever dumped him off, just by chance happened to actually make a good decision LOL. One of my friends, friends, found a big rabbit running through a parking lot, so now dear friend also has a dump off bunny. Its a lame theme I tell you! Why are people so freaken irresponsible?

Well, donchaknow, they'll be so happy in the wild! :p They'll be thinking about how grateful they are that you let them go, as they're being carried off by owls and coyotes...

Back