• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Does For Sale, Southern Colo

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celice

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is interested in them or knows someone that would be but I'm getting rid of some of my older stock.

They are New Zealand mixes - Most are REW, one is a GTS opal, and another is a broken black. These girls are 9 months - 6 years and weigh roughly 8 - 10lb.

All of them are still good breeders that have given me some large litters and colorful kits, and wonderful mothering skills. They would be good starter rabbits for anyone on here looking for proven females to start their own Rabbitry or looking for new blood for their own herd.

I'm selling them because I would like to move on with other stock.

Not selling them for much since they are older. $12 EACH

I'll be posting up more pictures as soon as I can!

If you are interested please feel free to call me or shot me a note if you have any questions!

I wondered if those were yours I saw on C/L Sunday.

event_207332102.jpeg

yep! C/L dose do a good job in advertising it's just the people that answer it that can be weird! :)

Celice":2eioeyh2 said:
yep! C/L dose do a good job in advertising it's just the people that answer it that can be weird! :)
That's why they can only reply buy email. I put a statement in all my ads saying, "if interested please reply by email and include a first name and phone number. I'll call you just as soon as I have time to discuss (whatever I'm selling). No name or number...delete :?

that's a good idea! though some people will call because they want to know info on how to take care of their bunny they have (like why is my doe not having kits or what breed is best for a pet?) I don't mind answering things like that. :)

I'm all about helping people take better care of their pet, but I'm not going to drive 300 miles for a bunny they want me to sale for $4...yep, nope! no happening!

Latest posts

Back