• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade wire or cage rows for rabbits in SE WI area

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LASGSD

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have several cage rows - 10' long (will get other measurements tomorrow) and I have a couple rolls of cage wire (bought several years ago from Klubertanz and stored inside) that I am looking to trade for meat-type rabbits.

I also have two rabbit carriers that can hold up to 4 rabbits each that I would be willing to trade for rabbits.

I have Americans from multiple lines. They are a heritage breed that is on the Livestock Conservation list. They have large litters, good mothering instinct, high dress-out ratio, fair personality. The reason they went out of fashion was that they are mostly "blue" and fur traders wanted white, so they could dye it more easily. Well, now there's no fur trade at all. American's are running $65 a piece with pedigree. Also, I live in Indianapolis.

Maybe we could work something out.

owlsfriend":2celwwk2 said:
I have Americans from multiple lines. They are a heritage breed that is on the Livestock Conservation list. They have large litters, good mothering instinct, high dress-out ratio, fair personality. The reason they went out of fashion was that they are mostly "blue" and fur traders wanted white, so they could dye it more easily. Well, now there's no fur trade at all. American's are running $65 a piece with pedigree. Also, I live in Indianapolis.

Maybe we could work something out.
American Chinchilla?

Back