Connors got me worried----

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I gave him some aspirin today, and he is sounding better, but I think his autoimmune disorder is kicking his butt. I guess I am calling a local vet I know, and hoping she will be as kind to my pocketbook as the regular vet is---our regular vet is out of the county-, so I can't take point-to-point transport to him.- Connor is in no danger of falling over dead or anything, it's just that he is not comfortable- thank heavens I feed him a very small kibble, or he would not be able to eat well enough to keep up his energy levels. He did a lot of work yesterday, so I assume that is telling on him today, because it is on me. One thing, I feel sobad for him, I am letting him sleep on the bed. Last night, i didnt want to disturb him, so I headed for the LaZBoy-- well, he decided that since I was sleeping in that, he should too---after he dumped me and the chair three times by trying to get between my feet, I gave up and headed back to the bedroom- I figured that was the only way I would get ANY sleep. My poor puppy

Back