Polish breed

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I currently breed holland lops but I'm looking into raiseing polish too. Are they a good breed? What are the pros and cons?

I raise Polish. I just got my trio about 6 months ago. I'm in love, they aren't as temperamental as Nd's (no offense to ND's) or other smaller breeds and they're small which makes them easy to handle. My 2 older does are a bit snobby, but my buck and young does are friendly, so is the young buck I sold to my niece.

MR_ND":1lrcmcyl said:
I raise Polish. I just got my trio about 6 months ago. I'm in love, they aren't as temperamental as Nd's (no offense to ND's) or other smaller breeds and they're small which makes them easy to handle. My 2 older does are a bit snobby, but my buck and young does are friendly, so is the young buck I sold to my niece.
Okay thank you so much! I'd love to here anything anyone else had to say about them as well. But so far they are sounding like a good breed to raise.
Thanks again!

My youngest daughter has some Polish she is starting to breed, they are pretty friendly for the most part and not a ton of them at shows compared to the Hollands. Ours have the same temperament that our Netherlands and Lionheads have but that might be in part to us handling them a lot.

I've never raised polish but my friend had a pair and they were... Ehh... Kinda temperamental. Just high strung breed it looked like. They weren't aggressive or anything, just high strung.

But they were cute and easily snuggled, lol.

Back