• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Website Artwork

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HendricksHearth

Reaction score
I used to have Lauren @ Lil Bun Design do my logo and website artwork, but unfortunately I don't think she is around in the hobby anymore that I've been able to find. I'm looking for someone that can do Harlies specifically. Can anyone recommend an artist that does rabbitry logos or website artwork on custom commission? It's not an emergency, but I wanted to start asking around as most of the folks I could find through the search are no longer open to commissions. My website is a little weird right now because it has a Mini Lop across the banner but all I have is Harlies. :lol:

Thanks!

Lauren

Hi!! I would love to help you out on this I've drawn rabbits before and if you want to email me or look at what I've done before. I'd be willing to help!

p.s. Thanks Zass!! your making me blush all over!! XD

I'd love to see your work. Do you have a link where we can view it (in case others around here are interested in a rabbit artist, too)? Thanks!

Back