• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Handcrafted Rabbit Toys for Sale! Pic Heavy!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
Critterz Chewzit Handcrafted Rabbit Toys

Sanitary
Entertaining
Pleasant jingling sound
Made of quality pine
Sanded for a smooth texture with no sharp edges
Organic yucca flower stalks harvested from our ranch
Handcrafted by MamaSheepdog

Quantity discounts expressly for those suffering from Raging Rabbitosis!

To place an order, please PM me your email address and delivery location and an invoice will be sent via PayPal. Shipping via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Shipping to be paid by addressee.​

IMG_7925 - Copy.JPGIMG_7924 - Copy.JPGIMG_7846 - Copy (2).JPGIMG_7861 - Copy.JPGIMG_7844.JPGIMG_7839 - Copy.JPGIMG_7835 - Copy.JPGIMG_7832 - Copy.JPGIMG_7827 - Copy.JPGIMG_7920 - Copy.JPGIMG_7826 - Copy.JPGIMG_7914 - Copy.JPGIMG_7871 - Copy.JPGIMG_7821 - Copy.JPGIMG_7817.JPGIMG_7879 - Copy.JPGIMG_7876 - Copy.JPGIMG_7907 - Copy.JPGIMG_7909 - Copy.JPG

Dang, those would sure beat tin cans and sticks! D= I can't ever get my handy-dandy Dad to make anything like these for me. lol

Wouldn't the plastic rings be bad for them? I know my girl would love to eat it ALL up. :roll: It would all be gone by morning.

These look awesome!
I've had a few nibble through plastic rings, but it takes a long time.

Perhaps, I'll be able to convince the man that every single rabbit needs a Christmas present. Probably. He's a pushover. :whistle:

Nyctra":1qqgg3m7 said:
Dang, those would sure beat tin cans and sticks!

Tin cans and sticks are fun too! But the nice thing about these is that they are designed to be hung up so the rabbits can't soil them with poop.

Easy Ears":1qqgg3m7 said:
Wouldn't the plastic rings be bad for them? I know my girl would love to eat it ALL up.

I used to work at veterinary hospitals, and the things that cause blockages are large (usually relatively flat) pieces of things like a chunk of plastic from a squeaky toy or fabric. Lots of dogs came in for surgery to remove socks and underwear from their guts! :x As long as whatever it is is small enough to get through the pyloric valve from the stomach and isn't a long item like string, it should easily pass out of the system.

I have never seen any signs of the plastic in my rabbits manure though, and I pay very close attention.

Zass":1qqgg3m7 said:
I've had a few nibble through plastic rings, but it takes a long time.

Most of the rabbits leave them mostly alone, but some do really enjoy chewing the rings up... like dogs, there are "power chewers" who will make short work of the wood and rings, and others that just nibble here and there.

Zass":1qqgg3m7 said:
Perhaps, I'll be able to convince the man that every single rabbit needs a Christmas present. Probably. He's a pushover. :whistle:

Oooh! :greedy: I hope so! :twisted:

Fair warning, though- I sell these at rabbit shows all of the time, and once people start giving them to their bunnehs they are repeat customers. As part of my nefarious marketing plan, I always donate them to the raffle table so new people get to try them out. :hooked:

I like all of my rabbits to have toys. In the morning and evening I really love hearing the jingling of the bells as the rabbits play. It never fails to bring a smile to my face. :D

I love the toys!

Just a suggestion- there are folks out there who don't "do" PayPal because of their many problems. Any payment options for someone like me who might like some but hate PayPal?

Maybe she accepts GunPal. :mrgreen: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 pm __________ <br /><br /> Hmmm... probably not. They look to be out of business, maybe. Either way, people were having problems with them.

I didn't know anything about them, besides the fact that when PayPal started cutting off the accounts of firearms dealers, they started up to make sure there was an alternative.

Marinea, I can PM you my address and you can send a check or money order. I will need to weigh your order to figure shipping costs.

Miss M":l8h1s8dl said:
Maybe she accepts GunPal. :mrgreen:

Gunpal? :p Never heard of it!

Miss M":l8h1s8dl said:
I didn't know anything about them, besides the fact that when PayPal started cutting off the accounts of firearms dealers, they started up to make sure there was an alternative.

Or that either! :angry: Well, little do they know that a rabid gun enthusiast is one of their newest merchants! Hah! Take that, PayPal!

Maybe I should start making targets... I could call them Peoplez Shootzit! :p

Latest posts

Back