• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Netherland Dwarfs for Sale! Eastern Washington

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
Here is a list of bunnies I have available currently.... Let me know if you are interested!

==============================================================================
Little Bigz Bunnies Clover *** POSSIBLY PENDING ***
FOR SALE - $30
Black Silver Marten
DOB: 3/24/2012 (SR)
Sex: Doe
Dam: BBB's Lydia
Buck: Savage's Mocha Latte (Bentley)
Chocolate Carrier

If you could get her to have a live litter, she would be awesome to have in someones herd. She DOES carry them fine, but for some reason she just has not delivered any alive, or they die immediately. :( She is a tiny doe, so because of this I have decided she needs to go to a pet home only or to a VERY experienced breeder. I KNOW she would make a great pet for someone. She has a fabulous personality and would make a great pet for anyone. She is a 'licker' and is amazing around kids... she loves attention and just loves to lick LOL She is just all around a great bunny. She was raised litterbox trained to her cage.

==========================================================

Olympus's Kidd
FOR SALE - $45
Color: Cinnamon (Chocolate Agouti/Chocolate Chestnut)
DOB: 9/14/2012 (SR)
Sex: Buck
Dam: PACs ROZ
Buck: Mel's Belle's Kujo
Chocolate Carrier

Kidd is a very sweet bunny. He loves attention and playing in the yard. He comes from awesome lines and would make a wonderful pet, or a great buck to help in a herd. He is hard to let go too but I am keeping his dad so that is the only reason I am letting him go. Cinnamons are not showable yet but can help alot in other colors if breeding. He has great type and his dad is just amazing. He is a fun little bunny...

Little Bigz Bunnies Bloo Bandit
FOR SALE - $45
Color: Broken Black
DOB: 11.18.2011 (SR)
Dam: Lazy JX Ranch Brier
Buck: Savage's Mocha Latte (Bentley)
Chocolate Carrier

Bloo is a big baby... He is a hard one to let go but I just have too many boys... So, our loss is your gain. He would be fabulous as a pet, or great in a herd. He can't be shown due to lack of color. Loves attention, playing in the yard, getting treats, or pretty much anything. Such a handsome and sweet boy.... He is a chocolate carrier...

Little Bigz Bunnies Mandarin (Pictured @ 7 weeks old)
FOR SALE - $50
Color: Broken Orange
DOB: 5.22.2013 (JR)
Dam: Little Bigz Bunnies Sirius
Buck: Palousewinds Iznot Snakefood

Mandarin is a awesome little buck. Brother to Timber below. Very social and friendly. Handled since birth. He is looking to be a great typed bunny and a dark orange color. If I wasn't keeping his brother, I would keep him instantly. It was a very hard decision on who to keep. Would make a fabulous pet for anyone and would also be a great addition to anyones orange herd. Love this bunny!

Little Bigz Bunnies Timber
FOR SALE - $35
Color: Broken Chestnut
DOB: 5.22.2013 (JR)
Dam: Little Bigz Bunnies Sirius
Buck: Palousewinds Iznot Snakefood

Timber loves everyone. He just does. He is quite the charmer too... just a great little bunny. Looks like he will have a little longer ears. Brother to Mandarin above. Handled from birth and like I said, he just loves everyone. He would definitely make an amazing pet for someone who is just looking for a fun little guy.

Aww, thank you! I would love to go to California, I never have been there... I have had a bunny transported down there though, so if there is one you just have to have, let me know and we will see what we can do :)

__________ Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 am __________

Didn't realize Timbers pic wasn't up there... so updated his... :) (Taking new pics today - they are 8 weeks old today!)

__________ Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:43 pm __________

Timber and Bloo went to their new home today... And someone is looking at Clover today... But Mandarin and Kidd are still available.... :D<br /><br />__________ Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm __________<br /><br />And Clover is sold...

Hello, I'm really interested in Mandarin, is he still available? I'd love to give him a loving home!

If you look at the top of the original post, you will see that this ad was posted on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm. If you hover over the username and click on "Profile" you will see:

Last visited:
Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Therefore, I would recommend contacting Katz through the website listed in the signature area which is:

http://littlebigzbunnies.weebly.com/

I am pretty sure that Mandarin has long since found a home, but there may be other bunnies available now that will interest you. :)

Hey MamaSheepDog!
Ya...I tried e-mailing her, AND posted a question on her web-email..... :eek:verreaction:
She hasn't gotten back to me...

Oh well....:(

Back