Gotta love Facebook! LOL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are half loops too.. whos ears are half looped. It's still ears that makes loops right? It's not the rabbit itself who do skateboarding or something? :p

skarmavbild-2014-09-13-kl-212006.png

I think this may be a Half Froot Loop, sport version. He ate a bit of an aple before and made a sporty jump onto the hay-bin in his cage.

MamaSheepdog":1l5vigx9 said:
katiebear":1l5vigx9 said:
I just pat her on the back and comfort her by saying their there they're.

:rotfl:

How is it that I have lived this long and never thought of that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I must not be as smart and clever as I gave myself credit for... :? :cry: :oops: :eek:

Totally not true, Sistah *pats back* There, Their, They're :hiding: <br /><br /> __________ Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 am __________ <br /><br />
Zass":1l5vigx9 said:
Miss M":1l5vigx9 said:
Zass":1l5vigx9 said:
Giant New Zealands and Dorf Loops are also occasionally available around here...in case anyone's looking for one...
I have GOT to get me a Dorf Loop! :p I've never heard of one, so they've got to be rare. I'll get a breeding pair, and sell their kits for a fortune. $$$$$

I believe the dorf loops are even smaller than the mini loops. :hmm:

So there we have it. Loops come in dorf, mini, and probably giant varieties. I doubt loop breeders could spell the word "standard."

They are too busy using "Standard" when they are trying to sell Rex .... :groooan:

OneAcreFarm":3prquh8r said:
MamaSheepdog":3prquh8r said:
katiebear":3prquh8r said:

How is it that I have lived this long and never thought of that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I must not be as smart and clever as I gave myself credit for... :? :cry: :oops: :eek:

Totally not true, Sistah *pats back* There, Their, They're :hiding:
Theiyre're!

OneAcreFarm":2uss6q7l said:
MamaSheepdog":2uss6q7l said:
katiebear":2uss6q7l said:

Totally not true, Sistah *pats back* There, Their, They're :hiding:

Why thank you, OAF! I am so relieved that the fact that my hat no longer fits has nothing to do with my inflated opinion of myself! :p

Maybe I just need a haircut? :thinking:

Miss M":2uss6q7l said:
Theiyre're!

Oh... :x

OUCH.

Who knew you could make someones head hurt so-o-o bad without even using your trusty chair? :eek:

Mystang! Watch out! Miss M has stooped to a new low. Obviously, none of us are safe...

MamaSheepdog":18iqdvq6 said:
Mystang! Watch out! Miss M has stooped to a new low. Obviously, none of us are safe...

:eek:. MSD!!! You're actually...*gulp* WARNING mystang?!?!? :x :eek:!!! Miss M!!! What did you do to her?!?!?! :cry: :weep: :cry_baby:

OAF!!! QUICK!!! CALL 911 or somebody!!! We need to get her to the hospital. And FAST!!! :doc: I think she's been injured quite badly to the noodle, because she hasn't been herself lately... :chase1: she's been...*gulp* NICE to mystang lately.... I-I just don't know what's gotten into her.. :help: :eek:verreaction:

I have nice Northern Dwarf rabbit for sale its a cub 1 year old with pedigree have some nice history on him I am also include: big cage, food, and the rest staff you need for your rabbit

Kicker is that the picture of the pedigree is posted along with the bunny and it's written as Netherland Dwarf.

Craigslist

This is all quite hilarious, but sadly quite the norm. I fight with this mindset
on a continual basis since being elected to the school board. It amazes me
that every colleague on the board has, at the very least, a BS degree of some
form or some fashion. Yet, they slaughter the English language and show
not the slightest concern over their atrocious spelling.

The Superintendent has a Doctorate's Degree. One would surmise he would
be a person with a high level of intellect. However, quite the opposite is true.
He and I got into One Heck of an argument one meeting while in Executive
Session over my concerns about the District's complete lack of basic spelling
fundamentals. His next comment flabbergasted me when he said, "I think
spelling is a "gift"."

I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. "Surely, you ARE kidding
right? A Gift? You have got to be joking."

This man was dead-serious. I knew we were in deep do-do.

Grumpy.

he said, "I think
spelling is a "gift"."
:shock: Like being able to the play piano like Mozart ? Or paint like Michelangelo?

Your district IS in deep do-do :groooan:

A "gifted" student would be able to write like Hemmingway or Twain but BASIC spelling and grammar is learned !!

I'm a terrible speller with an identified LD but I know when it's wrong after I've re-read it, although sometimes it does take a few times :mrgreen: and fix it or google the correct term - there is no excuse for incorrect spelling in adults especially with modern technology - just lazyness

I get most of my news from the net and it's astonishing how may glaring editing errors I see from these people who make their living from the written word. As someone said "high schools used to teach Greek and Latin, now our universities teach remedial English". LOL

grumpy":2vibu1x9 said:
This is all quite hilarious, but sadly quite the norm. I fight with this mindset
on a continual basis since being elected to the school board. It amazes me
that every colleague on the board has, at the very least, a BS degree of some
form or some fashion. Yet, they slaughter the English language and show
not the slightest concern over their atrocious spelling.

The Superintendent has a Doctorate's Degree. One would surmise he would
be a person with a high level of intellect. However, quite the opposite is true.
He and I got into One Heck of an argument one meeting while in Executive
Session over my concerns about the District's complete lack of basic spelling
fundamentals. His next comment flabbergasted me when he said, "I think
spelling is a "gift"."

I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. "Surely, you ARE kidding
right? A Gift? You have got to be joking."

This man was dead-serious. I knew we were in deep do-do.

Grumpy.

I had a son who got a C+ average in public school when he was completely illiterate -- I was amazed...
I just don't get it... I think basic reading skills are the most important thing a child needs, they can get all the rest for them selves. but if they can't read / write passably well, they are doomed..[who will hire a person who can not fill out a job application? ]. I am sure the school District he was in, is no exception..---but if it is not an exception, --. the children in the US are in so much trouble.
[PS -my spelling is terrible, but I know this-- so I use the computer to help me sort it all out, before that , -using the dictionary was a lot more time consuming- But sending a corporate letter with grade school spelling errors in it is worse, and ,since I don't have a secretary these days-- I must pay attention to these things my self-- and learning to spell a little better has not hurt me that much either...]

Spelling is a gift?! o_O I'm gifted! :D I cna splel in to langajes!

Seriously though.. one of my teachers is dyslexic (<--- I might be spelling that wrong, I blame it on not having the gift. and that it's spelled like that in swedish). I mean literally. If he can learn to spell and work around that - and he can and does - then spelling is not a gift only limited to a few lucky people. It's something everyone is able to learn as long as they get the right education and motivation.
The only ones that may have an excuse is other people with actual dyslexia. And foreigners, like me :p

Latest posts

Back