Gotta love Facebook! LOL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, the Mini Loop returns! :p :p :p

I haven't seen those advertised for a while, and had thought they had dropped out of fashion. :eek:

I am so glad to know that there are still dedicated fanciers promoting the breed! :bouncy:

OneAcreFarm":1nl1q2l7 said:
I think this conversation speaks for itself.... :popcorn:

this country is in sooo much trouble, --I have met quite a few "adults" who were looking for a job, who could not write/ communicate any better then this, they can't fill out a job application, and ,--I couldn't hire them either, sad...

It's sad really. I am over 50 and most of the people I meet under 30 can not write,spell.read or do simple math. I used to hear about the "dumbing down" of our young people and did not believe it. But now I can not look at anything posted on Facebook or Craigslist without shaking my head and sighing. :shock:
My 31 yr old daughter is finishing her associates level in college she is an English major going into psychology. She tells me she wants to cry when she has to grade others work.she says "How can these people make it to university .when they can't spell at fifth grade level?" And don't even get her started on sentence structure and grammar. How can people not know the difference between two,to and too? Or their,there and they're?
I just pat her on the back and comfort her by saying their there they're. :lol:(sorry grammar joke)

katiebear":2cpn289v said:
I just pat her on the back and comfort her by saying their there they're.

:rotfl:

How is it that I have lived this long and never thought of that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I must not be as smart and clever as I gave myself credit for... :? :cry: :oops: :eek:

Oof, I feel everyone's pain here... I am trying hard to participate in some of the FB rabbit groups, but it's outright painful some time to read some of the posts. And apparently lots of people now feel that they don't need to bother Googling or GOD FORBID pick up a book about rabbits before asking a very basic question on management or biology! And Craigslist?? Don't get me started on Craigslist... Between the Mini Loops and Dutch Dwarfs most people seem to forget to supply even the most basic of information about the animal they are trying to sell, such as sex and age. Rather important info there...

There are frequent CL ads in my area that say, in their entirety, "bunnys". That's it. If you're lucky, you might get a color, or maybe "it's a girl, I think". The kind of ads where you know calling to ask questions is just going to be a waste of time.

It makes me sad for the people posting them, and even sadder for the "bunnys".

MamaSheepdog":3q33smhu said:
Ahh, the Mini Loop returns! :p :p :p

I haven't seen those advertised for a while, and had thought they had dropped out of fashion. :eek:

I am so glad to know that there are still dedicated fanciers promoting the breed! :bouncy:
They've spread across the country I'm afraid.
Satin Angora/loop Rabbit - $15
00u0u_2jvVlZX2Ev4_600x450.jpg

all black female, mom was a black satin dad was a mini loop not fixed and never had babies. $15 :?

Homer":2cz97xgs said:
all black female, mom was a black satin dad was a mini loop not fixed and never had babies. $15 :?
That's a pretty big rabbit to come from a satin and a mini loop, but I'm not familiar enough with mini loops and standard loops (I assume there are standard loops, if there are mini loops... maybe giant loops, too?). I suppose this rabbit could be a sport; otherwise, mini loops must actually be a rather large breed... standard loops might be larger than Flemmies! :shock:

Miss M":32uv6xnd said:
...(I assume there are standard loops, if there are mini loops... maybe giant loops, too?). I suppose this rabbit could be a sport; ...
1329175713817-animated_laughing_chimp_zpsf73c264a.gif

Oh stop, you're killing me here!

The only "sport" here is picking on the sellers. I'm tempted to send this thread link to the seller,,,nah, then they'd just pull their post down. :laugh2:

Zass":291qib24 said:
Giant New Zealands and Dorf Loops are also occasionally available around here...in case anyone's looking for one...
I have GOT to get me a Dorf Loop! :p I've never heard of one, so they've got to be rare. I'll get a breeding pair, and sell their kits for a fortune. $$$$$

Miss M":zrv241wm said:
Zass":zrv241wm said:
Giant New Zealands and Dorf Loops are also occasionally available around here...in case anyone's looking for one...
I have GOT to get me a Dorf Loop! :p I've never heard of one, so they've got to be rare. I'll get a breeding pair, and sell their kits for a fortune. $$$$$

I believe the dorf loops are even smaller than the mini loops. :hmm:

So there we have it. Loops come in dorf, mini, and probably giant varieties. I doubt loop breeders could spell the word "standard."

dang 3mina, you got me laughing so hard i have tears! ... should have seen it coming, but nope... you pulled that punch perfectly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back