• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Herd Reduction in Colorado (Boulder)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damani

Reaction score
I've decided to focus on fur/meat and these Satins aren't giving me the size I need. I'd like to sell them. I have a050214 8.6 months.JPG Copper Satin Doe b.August 12, 2013. I was going to pair her with a totally unrelated buckacquired 8.22 (1).JPG 2 year old. I'd sell the pair for $50.00

I also have a pedigreed Satin buck b. August 24, 2013 from Oldsen Farms. Satin buck b. 8242013.JPG

I have red bucks and does born this summer from unrelated Satins crossed with an Angora, with really dense fur, but nothing shiny. I'll sell them for $15 ea.082814 freyas.JPG

Please contact me by PM. *Edited by MSD to remove phone number and last name*
Thanks,
Darlene

Lovely rabbits, Damani!

I edited your post to remove your telephone number and last name. Due to the activities of Animal Rights Activists and others, for the safety of our members RabbitTalk does not allow posting of personal information on the open forum. Personal information is best exchanged privately via PM.

Back