"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I found in my room the other day, haha
(mini heart attack!!!!)
She loves to just lay there and look dead

Attachments

• 10608881_10202324801992649_330921354_n.jpg
    10608881_10202324801992649_330921354_n.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3,247
SA Farm":2sfrdpgh said:
I was holding my pet bun, Midnight, upside down and she 'died' on me :)
We have a new doe, Pepper, and when I put her on her back in my lap and scritch her nose she "dies" every time. :) She'd probably stay like that all day if I let her, lazy bum.

Attachments

• dead_pepper.jpg
    dead_pepper.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 3,082
Here is Opie - he plays "dead rabbit" 90% of the day- or so it seems lol.

Attachments

• OpieDeadRabbit1.jpg
    OpieDeadRabbit1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3,067
Had to share this picture from the other day. It is from one of our grow out cages. Not quite dead bunny... :D

Attachments

• Friendly pillow.jpg
    Friendly pillow.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 3,053
Miss M":2zwues3b said:
It's funny that it's the only non-white bunny, too!

Actually there are 3 chinchilla bunnies in the cage, this one just happened to be snoozing among the sea of white. :lol:

Miss M":fpeefplp said:
Opie has such a loooong bunny tail! :p

Lol, I know huh - he is growing into it :lol:

I love all these pictures! My heart stops when I see "dead rabbit", but then I get all tired looking at them and want to snuggle in, they look so content. :)

Omnivore these are so cute, I can't wait to get my bun! :bunnyhop: <br /><br /> __________ Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:31 pm __________ <br /><br /> I ment to say *omigod, not omnivore hahaha! :lol:

This kit never woke up with the flash of the camera... although he did "crack" an eye open after the first picture, but shut it again after the second flash... ahhh, bunnies... :lol:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,981
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2,981
OMG!!! I love the pix!!! I just started with mini rexes so hopefully if i run across a "dead" i will know to be sure before having a full blown heart attack!!! Lol!! :eek:

grumpy":smwwwnt9 said:
Thank Heaven!

I'm not alone!!

I've had some of my does look completely, positively, DEAD!! "Q$Q$#%#$%%#^@#$!^#$%**" (I cuss a little)

I'll reach in to gather them up and then they come to LIFE!!

I've got gouges on the back of my arm jerking away and snagging it on the wire they startled me so much.

grumpy.
I have had a few of my baby bucks die and then some that when they sleep look like they are and the cage they were in was on o the two that doesn't have the ends of the wire pushed back to keep you from killing your arms. Before I moved them into the other cage my little Olly was laying with his face smooshed up against the cage looked dead, I open the cage and he didn't move I was like well $#*! got another dead baby wonder what happened to him as I was walking back to the house for my vinegar disinfectant spray (Rabbit Safe Cleaner (It works wonders)) and I told my dad to come out and look at him. On the way back out with my gloves and spray I picked up a stick well my dad reaches in and pokes him, No movement I poke him with a stick he wasn't hard but still no movement I went to get him out to get a better look at him and he jumps up eyes wide open looking like a deer in headlights I dropped/half threw him on the ground screaming Olly is looking at me terrified my Step-mom brother and sister come running out thinking I am dead freaking out find me on my butt screaming at my terrified baby rabbit. I laugh now but the scar running down my arm from hitting the cage does not think it's too funny :bunnyhop: :popcorn: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:31 pm __________ <br /><br />
mystang89":smwwwnt9 said:
I thought I had a real good picture of a "dead bunny" and was about to take a picture of it but then found out it was actually dead lol. :p

BTW, great picture MissM

I had the same thing happen to me his name was Houdini and his face was smoshed against the wire and I was like omg he looks dead I go get my camera come back expecting him to have moved and he was still there before I took a pic I poked him and he was gone poor thing

Rest in peace, new girl... :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 2,893
Spoiler: I didn't let her rest. Pestering new girl with the camera was too tempting.

Noblegarden":30cuaik2 said:
Here is Opie - he plays "dead rabbit" 90% of the day- or so it seems lol.

That has to be the deadest looking bunny I've seen without blood involved.

Nyctra, looks like she died happy at least. lol

Latest posts

Back