So Glad Connor was indoors----

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
I was IMing with another RTer yesterday, when the ice dams on the roof let go. HOLY COW!! If Connor had been out there, he wold have been smashed, as Ice chunks twice his size had landed where he normally sits. A rabbit cage (not mine) was smashed- I suppose Ralph will understand-- Anyway, gutter, soffit and shingles came down, as well as fascia board. Darn slumlord...Not having gutters would have helped prevent the catastrophe-- the side of the building without gutters doesn't have anything near the amount of ice built up, as we all knock the ice off the eaves as the icicles form. Ahwell, don't raise MY rent--

That was pretty weird...:( so gld every one was indoors, in cluding you. That would have been awful if anyone/anything had been hurt. Too bad about the rabbit cage. Good thing it wasn't yours, and I assume no rabbits were in it?

I still think you or SOMEONE should report them to the powers that be.

If this place were reported to 'the powers that be' we would all be homeless-- it has not recieved any of the city inspections that are supposed to happen every year. If it were sectin 8 housing, it wouldbe in alot better shape, thats for sure!!!

Well, in Oregon (and I'm pretty sure it would hold, there, too) if you are made homeless because of the state of your apartment complex, they have to board you until the place is fixed...They pay to move you, pay to house you, pay to move you back when it's better...

MaggieJ":3kldry07 said:
I'm glad Connor was indoors! Anything else can be replaced.

BTW, we've heard so much about Connor... but never seen a picture of him. Hint, hint. :)
Well, I managed to get one pic of him into the gallery just now-- But I don't know how to link it here--- So go take a look!!!!

Chesapeake Bay Retriever
DOB: 7-4-2004
Registered name: Pond Hollow Concord Minuteman

I've had him since he was six weeks old. He is one bruiser of a dog--doesn't forget anything he has learned- and makes connections between things as well.

He is about 20 pounds overweight in that pic

Back