Donated rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamsFamilyFarm

Reaction score
A girl who won Grand Champion last week at our Jr. Livestock show and her mom came on Sunday to help us get ready for the Houston show. They are extremely impressed with our stock, which made me feel alot better about our chances long term. Anyway, they are selling out and offered to sell us anything we wanted, cheap. Hubby and I decided not to buy any right now, due to space issues and the fact that from her reaction we think we've got about the same or better than what they have. She still has a few popples for Houston, and I'm welcome to any that I want after the show. Anyway, she called me yesterday and they have a doe and a buck that have the one thing she said ours are lacking as far as body type. She is "donating" them to us. :-D One doe that is about 11 weeks, and one buck that is almost a year old. They were talking and they want to better our chances to win next year! If we breed theirs to ours that need that height, we have a really good chance of winning. She is graduating so they are done with all of them. There are people fighting over their stock, and she decided to give us some. :mbounce: She also said she would give us some of the supplies they won't need anymore. I'm going Sunday to get the rabbits.

Back