"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all jumped up for petting as soon as I opened the door, but even my heart skipped when I saw them at first. At least I got a photo of it to add to the thread lol.

image.php

The velveteens are "dead" every other time I look at them!
They are so active, playing and trying to get attention, and then...crash!

Usually they will jump back up in a few minutes and start playing like nothing happened too!

Zass":rx0t1rou said:
Usually they will jump back up in a few minutes and start playing like nothing happened too!
:lol: That is one crashed bun!

Sagebrush":rx0t1rou said:
They all jumped up for petting as soon as I opened the door, but even my heart skipped when I saw them at first. At least I got a photo of it to add to the thread lol.
Yeah, take a picture first, then check the rabbit to make sure it qualifies! :lol:

We find "dead" kits quite often. But put your hand in there and they spring back to life. :) Here's the most recent:

Attachments

• dead_bunneh.jpg
    dead_bunneh.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 3,210
I don't have any "dead" rabbit pictures, but heres my "dead" dog Bandit.
U.jpg

(He's thE Bandit... as in BANDIT's Bunny Farm (he's the dog in my avatar and the mascot of my rabbitry)

__________ Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 pm __________

Ok I have some now
20140717_191306.jpg
20140717_192826.jpg
This one isn't "dead", its just cute :D
20140717_192453.jpg

Mine looked so real as I even picked him up and took him out his cage then he woke up. Hopefully he was in a comfortable deep sleep.

ek.blair":2flepttd said:
Here, let me sit on your head! :lol:
Yeah, I was trying to decide if I was seeing attempted murder there. :lol:

Side effect":2flepttd said:
Mine looked so real as I even picked him up and took him out his cage then he woke up. Hopefully he was in a comfortable deep sleep.
Gracious! That was a tired bunny! :lol:

Have a cute dead bun pic but this dang 1.0MB pic thing is killing me cant get pics small enough to load them :x

I was so groggy, I really believed this one was dead. Then I had the sense to blow on his nose to wake him up, but he went right back to sleep. lol

Attachments

• IMG_3666.png
    IMG_3666.png
    362 KB · Views: 3,292
  • IMG_3667.png
    IMG_3667.png
    382.3 KB · Views: 3,292
I was holding my pet bun, Midnight, upside down and she 'died' on me :)

Attachments

• 101_0295 - Copy.JPG
    101_0295 - Copy.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 3,267
WOW!! :shock: Those are some startling "dead" bunny pix, y'all!!! <br /><br /> __________ Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:15 pm __________ <br /><br /> Nyctra's is downright freaky!!! :fainting:

Latest posts

Back