Games Bunnies Play

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaggieJ":1qje30gu said:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi":1qje30gu said:
:bash: Hey! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!

The game where one of your rabbits comes to you for a petting then baps her nose on your hand and acts like you did it!

Lol, Bunny-Wan! Bunnies can be tricky little critters at times!
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:
:laugh: Yes they can!

Who Can I Pee On. I had a friend in HS who did rabbits for 4-h, she had a buck that somehow managed to pee on everything and everyone, despite barriers in his way, and another buck that somehow managed to poop on other rabbits through a poo-catcher. They never DID figure out how he did it, but he was very smug about it all, and she was convinced it was deliberate.

She decided that bunnies are jerks and after the project was done, noooo more bunnies for her!

Lol, or How Far Can I Pee Outside My Cage? My buck loooooves that one. How about Can I Pee UNDERNEATH The Cage Tray?

how about how many times can i make her change my feeder? my GTS doe started digging in the feeder.. fine i give her a bowl that locks on the side and same feed amount.. still digs.. i give her half amount, she digs one day, the next i give her half amount and she acts like she hasnt been fed in weeks.. then she stops digging and she is preggo so i change to the j feeder again.. soon as the litters gone she wants to start up again...
grrr....

These are too true! And hilarious :coffee-screen:
:yes:Can I Get the Lens: a fun game to play when your owner attempts to take a photo of you and you pose all nice but you suddenly need to investigate the camera... up close. :slap:

lopluvva":38cg2zmd said:
Can I Get the Lens: a fun game to play when your owner attempts to take a photo of you and you pose all nice but you suddenly need to investigate the camera... up close. :slap:
Like this?

image.php

:lol:

How about...

The Pose Until You Click The Shutter Button Game: in which you get a rabbit to hold the pose you want - until the moment you take the picture. :nana:

The How Well Can I Aim? Game: in which bucks run around their cages, spraying on you. :badmood:

And let's not forget...

The Hay Toss Game: in which rabbits pull all the hay out of their racks (or off their shelves, or wherever the hay is), spread it all over the floor, and then flop down and not eat any of it.

Lets groom dad

Hattie jumps up on the back of the couch and grooms my husband's head (hes bald) and face. Last night she even did his legs lol.

She will also jump up on you and dig dig dig on your chest, lap or feet then bite.

running circles

Will run in circles around & threw feet. We are constantly having to make sure she's not there so we don't step on her or trip.

We get the dead bunny a lot and the lets grow everything around in our cage and destroy it. She was dumping hrr food and water so now they are attached to the cage and she only gets pellets at night

I'm not sure if she's playing or not but when it's time to go to bed she zips around avoiding capture. The reason I'm not sure if she's playing is she'll hug the floor flat with her ears back before zipping around. She'll also jump over cushions.

Here, brother, let me use you as... pillow/bedthrow/chair :lol: 20140829_153841.jpg
Ay yi yi.jpg

__________ Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:05 pm __________

Hattie":1s3ugr3x said:
She will also jump up on you and dig dig dig on your chest, lap or feet then bite.

My girls do that if I have them on my lap and I stop petting them for more than 30sec

These are all so funny, but they're also very useful for my little bun knowledge! I'd have a heart attack if I thought my bun was dead! :eek:verreaction:

The most annoying one to me is the "King of poop mountain" game played by my bucks, where they pile all the poop on a shelf in one spot and then sit on top of it surveying their kingdom.
I get the shelf all scraped nice and clean and before I put the scraper away they are starting another one. How can that much poop come out of just one buck?

Back