HELP! Rabbit missing!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Show Me Rabbits

Reaction score
Hi. I just went out to the barn to check on a doe that had kindled last night and one of my bucks is missing! The latch on his cage broke and he is GONE! How far would be go?? I've checked around the barn and no sign but I am panicking! Will he stay close? Any ideas to help me find him??

He may very well still be in the barn. Maybe put out some food or a special treat and keep an eye out for him? Also, with the heat, I would put out some water in a crock for him.

*fingers crossed you find him soon*

Do you have a spare cage that you could place on the ground with the freshly kindled doe in it? Does are very appealing to bucks right after they give birth, so hopefully that will draw him out.

We live in a rural area with nothing but open land around us, and whenever I have had an escapee rabbit they haven't wandered more than a hundred feet or so.

YAY!! He's back in his cage! I went out a little while ago and he came hopping out from behind a stack of freshly baled brome. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE!! :bunnyhop:

YAY!!! :bouncy:

Glad he is no worse for his adventure!

Better give the bunnies some of that hay, eh? I think he is trying to tell you something. ;)

MamaSheepdog":1f7u9vwd said:
YAY!!! :bouncy:

Glad he is no worse for his adventure!

Better give the bunnies some of that hay, eh? I think he is trying to tell you something. ;)
LOL I did!

Latest posts

Back