just wanted to share

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is a pic of the daddy
aahhqq.jpg

Here is one of the does
2cxeqvs.jpg

here is one of he litters
aemr1j.jpg

2uhtteq.jpg

Oh my! So cute!

I have a doe with my name on her about 20 days old. I can't wait to bring her home.

They are so pretty!

I sat and spoke with Betty Chu at the CA. rabbit convention, and she was trying to convince me that I should get an Angora. :roll: I was able to resist. ;)

MamaSheepdog":hziuldpo said:
I sat and spoke with Betty Chu at the CA. rabbit convention, and she was trying to convince me that I should get an Angora. :roll: I was able to resist. ;)

For now.

I saw one at a show and it was OVER...

Gosh! I saw Betty Chu at the Indy convention in 2011. I was just getting into angoras and so star-struck I couldn't speak....which was just as well as I would probably have said something stupid.

I just got my second service from my west-coast REW buck. We'll see how that works out. I gave a woman a "free doe" at the Columbus mini-convention in 2012 for a future "Rios Buck" since she knew someone in Colorado (her home state) who's herd sire is of that line. That didn't work out, but the boy I got from her this year! Whew! He was worth the wait!

I love my Satin Angoras!

Latest posts

Back