My daughter's rabbit is so funny!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhjmom

Reaction score
My 10 YO daughter has a ~6 month old netherland dwarf doe named Jojo; this is the DD who first started asking for a rabbit and this is the first bunny we brought home; to say they *love* each other would be an understatement. DD has been away at camp for the better part of two weeks, and called last night on Facetime while I had Jojo out petting her. Jojo perked up when she heard her human's voice and seemed to watch my DD on the screen. After the call, I put Jojo back in her cage and she just laid down in the corner with her head down on her front legs, looking so pitiful and depressed. It was like she really missed her person!

Then DD came home tonight and went straight to Jojo's cage; what a happy bunny!! She snuggled in under DD's chin and had the most content look I think a bun could ever have! It was so cute. She is such a spoiled bunny and she was so happy to have her person back to hold her and love on her! I tried but I wasn't DD! LOL!

Aww! That is too cute!

Poor little bunny- two weeks must have seemed like forever to her!

Latest posts

Back