Twirly Stariversary is going to happen soon!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppinHalfPints

Reaction score
My first one! :D I wish I could say it was my third or fourth, but sadly I did not find this forum at that time.

Still have to wait a month, though. Then I will be special just like all of you! :D

Whoo-hoo! Not long to wait now! :bouncy:

HoppinHalfPints":1yknwz43 said:
I wish I could say it was my third or fourth, but sadly I did not find this forum at that time.

I curse the days I spent without RT! :angry: The multiple stars of those fortunate enough to have been around since "the beginning" or even anytime before me are a constant source of angst for me. :cry:

HoppinHalfPints":1yknwz43 said:
Then I will be special just like all of you! :D

You are already special, HalfPint. Just ask MamaPint. :)

Speaking of which, at least you will have a star up on her! :twisted:

enjoy the star when it comes.
and know that with or without a star, you are still special to the RT folks at least. :)

:bouncy:

Just remember... you signed up in the afternoon. The Twirly Stars are very literal. They will wait until the minute, if I'm not mistaken, not the day. :) So don't panic if you get on first thing Thursday morning, and there's no star yet.

This is funny, because I couldn't figure out what she was talking about! I had to go looking for stars and then figure out what they were for. I don't quite understand the points system either, but oh well!

Happy almost anniversary! :D

Miss M":1yyxdc0z said:
:bouncy:

Just remember... you signed up in the afternoon. The Twirly Stars are very literal. They will wait until the minute, if I'm not mistaken, not the day. :) So don't panic if you get on first thing Thursday morning, and there's no star yet.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I can't wait till afternoon! :wall:

Why do you mods do this to me? One of the most important times of my life and you make me wait?!

Har har har, just kidding.

HoppinHalfPints":myzxp16g said:

Why do you mods do this to me?

You know the saying, HalfPint; the early bird gets the worm. You should have signed up bright and early, instead of procrastinating until the afternoon.

Right, MamaPint?

Tick-tock... tick-tock...

:twisted:

Here is a temporary "consolation star" to tide you over until your twirly glory manifests itself: :gold-star:

HoppinHalfPints":3g7rm0fc said:

You know the saying, HalfPint; the early bird gets the worm. You should have signed up bright and early, instead of procrastinating until the afternoon.

Right, MamaPint?

Here is a temporary "consolation star" to tide you over until your twirly glory manifests itself: :gold-star:

HoppinHalfPints":f1v88i0g said:

Right, MamaPint?

its weird to think i ever got along at all without the forums i am on.... oh wait i was a nerd farm girl who didnt talk to almost anyone in person or digital interwebz people... ;)

ETA:
oh geez!! i signed up two days after MSD! weird! i feel like MSD and Maggie and OAF and yall have just always existed here on the forum on the net for ages... ha ha just waitin for me to show up and have to ask tons of questions and stump yall even once hee hee hee!

No Twirly Star yet, eh, HalfPint?

Maybe there is a glitch in the system, and you wont get one after all! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce:

I have a twirly star!!! :gold-star:

My first one!!!

YAY!!!!!

What an awesome thing to log onto. :D Thank you mods for giving me this awesome present! :thankyou:

Back