Register

Hey from Wyoming

Site News, Announcements, Posting Guidelines and Introductions.
10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 10,839.00

Hey from Wyoming

Post Number:#1  Unread postby Cattle Cait » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 am

Hey everyone! I'm Caitlin and I run Tomcat Rabbitry with my husband Tom. I'm attending the University of Wyoming and majoring in Agriculture Education, and he's going to WyoTech for Automotive Repair. We're from Laramie, Wyoming.

Both of us are natives of Webberville Michigan, and when Tom finishes his program at WyoTech I'll be transferring to Michigan State and we'll be settling back on my family's farm. We raised some beautiful Harlequins in both varieties and some very generous Harlie breeders have been preserving our bloodline for when we come back. Also when we get back I'd like to get some Satin Angoras, Satins, or Mini Satins.

Besides rabbits I've raised/shown beef and dairy cattle, horses, sheep, goats, and poultry. When we get back, besides raising rabbits, we would love to get Scottish Blackface, Black Welsh Mountain, and Tunis sheep, and Tom wants Shire horses.

Any questions or comments, hit me up! I also do logos for local and breed clubs, if anyone is interested. Thanks :)
Caitlin C
Webberville, MI
The Domestication of Cattle Cait
http://cattlecait.blogspot.com/

"In Cattle Cait country, you not feed rabbit, but rabbit feed you."

Site Admin
11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,414.00

Re: Hey from Wyoming

Post Number:#2  Unread postby MaggieJ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 am

Hello Caitlin and Tom! Welcome to RabbitTalk! :hi: Looking forward to hearing more about your plans.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 8,390.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby ottersatin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 am

Howdy Caitlin & Tom,
You will find some GREAT people and great information sharing on this forum.
I have been working with Satins since 1989.
I work with mostly the Otter varieties.
Too bad you will be so far away from me even when you move to Michigan.
I am located in upstate New York.
It is nice to hear what others are doing and what breeds they are working with.
Ottersatin. :oldtimer:
Please visit my website: http://crescentvalley.webs.com/
Sign Guest book so I know you stopped by.
Thank you Dennis.

Site Supporter
11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 4,796.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby Anntann » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 am

:hi: Welcome welcome welcome! Look around and settle into a spot :)

It sounds like you're doing a LOT in life right now and setting up for a bright future :)