cage wire suppliers?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammysue63

Reaction score
I have had a hard time trying to find wire to build cages. I am looking for 1x1 with 2 inches of baby saver wire on the bottom edge 15 and 12 inches high, also must be galvanized after weld. Does anyone have or know of a supplier in Canada, preferably Ontario :?:

Klubertans, don't know about Canadian sites, they are Mn and ship ground

I should mention the quality, the local feed store had the chineese stuff and compared to the American made klubertanz galv after, wow, the chinese stuff is like copper wire or butter compared to the USA stuff,

OH, and get a GOOD pair of wire cutters (I use small bolt cutters and they STILL kill my hands)

Klubertanz is actually in Wisconsin (they're just a couple of miles from my house) but Jack's right about their quality. You won't find better. Prices are among the best of those who ship as well. BUT..it is heavy stuff to ship. If you can find a local dealer in cage wire, you may be a LOT better off financially.

http://www.klubertanz.com

I know it's easier and probably better to have the babysaver wire, but in a pinch you could just add a set of urine guards around the base of the cage. Or aluminum flashing fit inside and tied on. Or even a strip (maybe 3" high) of window screen or a 1/4" mesh wire. You could make strips that you just slide in and out as the babies age.

When i looked to get back into the showroom and what building cages would cost, I thumbed my nose at the Chinese-made wire because I could tell by simply looking at it that it was crap.

Klubertanz is where I would have done the lion's share of my business if they were closer to where I live. They have good quality stuff.

look up the wire suppliers and see if they have a distributor in your area (I did that, and no, so I paid shipping)

Latest posts

Back