Do long hair rabbits make good skins?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PSFAngoras":3ehgdpy6 said:
:p

Sometimes I just don't think the other halfs understand. My DH is usually very patient and understanding about the buns, though everything that they entail still falls to me. (Feeding, grooming, processing, cooking even, though he'll happily eat them).

Even with that when I told him I need to expand to compete at show better the first thing out of his mouth was "How many more do you need?!" :) I had to laugh. Apparently for all his trying to understand he still doesn't know how this works!

My hubby was the same way until I started making some money. OH, then he changed his tune! It was no longer a hobby. I'm serious. I only advertised for a week. Got so many phone calls after I sold out I've got a notebook with customers waiting.

Now, I haven't even bred my angoras yet. All I've bred are the Florida Whites. Even had a guy come clear from CA to buy a rabbit and if I'd had more he would have bought them. I only had one buck available.

But yeah, they just don't get it until they see dollars for some reason.

Oh he's seen the money from them! He knows they earn quite a bit of their keep. He just isn't quite the farm boy yet. I'm working on him, and he's slowly coming around, but these things take time. :) (He's mentioned he's even thought about getting his own horse, I was a bit shocked on that one!)

PSFAngoras":70aotw3s said:
Oh he's seen the money from them! He knows they earn quite a bit of their keep. He just isn't quite the farm boy yet. I'm working on him, and he's slowly coming around, but these things take time. :) (He's mentioned he's even thought about getting his own horse, I was a bit shocked on that one!)

Wow, a horse? You must be rubbing off on him. But remind him that they eat a lot more than a herd of rabbits.

Latest posts

Back