Keep your fingers crossed!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinityoaks

Reaction score
DH may nix the Cals I was supposed to pick up tomorrow. :-x (Remember, he's a city boy, and still getting used to the idea of having rabbits around.) It's a good thing I wasn't planning to bring home any chickens or goats! :whistle:

now me...I'd be talking about goats...loudly.....how I'd found a GREAT deal on a pair...oh, and the chickens..yup. gonna bring home a dozen...lovely rooster so you can breed them....yup. nice loudly clucking crowing chickens...pooping everywhere...yup....

and then I'd mention the nice, fuzzy, QUIET rabbits......

Anntann":2wug85wf said:
now me...I'd be talking about goats...loudly.....how I'd found a GREAT deal on a pair...oh, and the chickens..yup. gonna bring home a dozen...lovely rooster so you can breed them....yup. nice loudly clucking crowing chickens...pooping everywhere...yup....

and then I'd mention the nice, fuzzy, QUIET rabbits......

:rotfl:

The bunnies are here! The bunnies are here! :bouncy:

I haven't told DH yet that both does are due to kindle next week. . . :roll:

man - never mention kindling ahead of time - it may/may not happen what's the point in agitation needlessly :)

I don't give options - when hubby goes banana brains I stop the influx for a bit - but as critters come and go often here he's pretty used to finding crates in unusual places ;)

and YAY to having them

Back