oh my darling girl!!!:evil:

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL that is so funny I mean I feel really bad too. You could just put all the little babies back in to the does you would think they went to and wait for them to grow out. Also you can tell from the pigment and see if they are New Zealands or Champagnes. If they you know after the wedding well just sell the bunnies as pets or if they look really nice keep them and use them like would any other bunny. For pedigreeing them I would just hope that they all at least have common ancestors and remember how many each doe had and look at the babies hen they grow up a bit who they resemble. ( such as low shoulder if the mom had the baby may too if that makes sense.)Good luck :goodpost:

skysthelimit":10ltix04 said:
I have to explain this to my nieces when we have puppies. As far as they believe, my dog Flare is an adulteress, because she was promised to be Chopper's lady, and she had puppies with Chase. She gets a scarlet letter.
We first got started with breeding because the neighbors Polish snuck in or yard and impregnated two Polish sisters. I thought I should explain to my kids that they weren't like people, so it's not like he wa doing anything immoral and how animals don't get married. They both were like, " Yeah we know, now we get to have more rabbits! Yay!"

Awww your poor daughter.

My 4 year old did that about a month ago. There was much crying and gnashing of teeth because we had fatalities.

In the aftermath, though, it's kind of fun to trying to figure out who belongs to who.

Even my mum was laughing when I read it to her :lol:

Glad no one was hurt at the wedding! Must say I am impressed with the manners of the brides adn grooms not to hurt the flower girl, my rabbits would have truly hurt her. Not mean to but yeh, hurt her bad. :shock:

Well, as you all can see, it's taken me a while to recover from being shaken by MSD!!!

That's okay, I can give as good as I get!

:wr_trample:

Miss M":32ut4o6d said:
Well, as you all can see, it's taken me a while to recover from being shaken by MSD!!!

That's okay, I can give as good as I get!

:wr_trample:

OW!!! :doc:

Drat this internet... :evil:

...I thought I had escaped unscathed :wr_dance9: only to be trounced by a resurrected thread! :wr_blackcloud:

Ah well, the laugh was worth the pain! :wr_sun:

MamaSheepdog":22iemwgi said:
Ooops. :shock:

You could have easily prevented this, you know.

Those rabbits should have been married before they started having popples.

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: Sorry not funny. Yet :lol: :lol: :lol:
If there is a ton of money at stake then you could do DNA mapping. $$$$$$
At the least it's going to make a GREAT storey for the family and friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry for your oldest. If it was my little brother and myself there wouldn't have been enough rope and walls to keep me from strangling him. :p

Back