Craigslist ads

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone soup farm

Reaction score
We have listed in the farm and garden section and sell out each time. I think this is one of the best ways to get your rabbits sold. We don't sell for show or pedigree, mostly meat breeding stock, but we have sold out from each of our ads.

Make sure to be clear on your listing what your selling, the cost, when they are ready, etc. Also check and see what others are listing so you can get an idea of a good ad and a not so good ad. This also give you an idea of your market. We have had people drive 4 hours to get our rabbits. I have driven 4 hours to get certain rabbits.

We also have a website that is listed in our ads. It adds a more personal/professional touch to the ad. People can get a look at what you have and what you are doing, which helps build confidence in your product.

Currently I hope to cover my feed cost and that will pay for my own meat, but I have seen a bit of a profit. Yay!

Thanks for posting this, I'm sure it will be helpful to others. I'm not a breeder, but have went through plenty of ads. For me a website/facebook page is huge. I like to be able to see what else is available, more pricing etc.) I feel it does add confidence, and I am more willing to spend money on a breeder I feel "closer" to.

Latest posts

Back