I'm also tanning! Heck, lets all tan!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates.
bluepelt.jpg

dogpelt.jpg

wetpelt.jpg

washedpelt.jpg

I think the ones that have come out right have completely been worth it. There's nothing like the feeling that YOU did this piece of work. Then actually making something with the finished hide I imagine would be good to. I haven't made it that far yet.

I put the finished fur in my china cabinet and it looks really fancy in there..
553193_542945742405605_1638164657_n.jpg

Chickiesnbunnies - what happened to all your pix? it says "pix removed" the one I can see in the china cabinet looks good! what method you use to soften it? Just stretching & pulling when damp? I still have like 20 hides to do that to... daunting...

Stormy":2lljybaw said:
Chickiesnbunnies - what happened to all your pix? it says "pix removed" the one I can see in the china cabinet looks good! what method you use to soften it? Just stretching & pulling when damp? I still have like 20 hides to do that to... daunting...

Yep, for me too!

Crazy idea but what if you used a submersible aquarium heater set on a low temperature to keep the pickling solution warm and working? Just thinking out loud here.....

You can do that, Jared77.

Sorry you guys, I had to organize the mess my photobucket was and I broke the links. I'm getting around to fixing them.

Jared77":ymy954lv said:
Crazy idea but what if you used a submersible aquarium heater set on a low temperature to keep the pickling solution warm and working? Just thinking out loud here.....

ha,ha! that's a pretty awesome and creative idea, Jared77!

Latest posts

Back