Up Date on The Meals On Wheels

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-Man

Reaction score
This is awesome! I keep joking with my husband that if our kids grow up and move to different states, we're just going to live in an RV and drive back and forth between kids pulling our rabbitry behind us! LOL!

Can you explain the setup? Sorry, if you have already. I missed it :( It looks really cool.

MamaSheepdog":3wvc5z5c said:
Faith, here is the original post:

post139304.html

Fire Man,

You need to make a "Meals on Wheels" sign and put it next to or over the door. :p

I do------LOL. I will work on that----after I get this BIG garden taken care of, and the new carport set-up and Got to get some yard work/dirt dug out taken care of, plus I got to take care of these 80 chickens in 7 different spots and 8 hogs in two different spots-----might have to wait till fall after I gather all the field corn or winter----LOL----BUT taking care of the 19(now)rabbits is a breeze.

Yay! Another pic of my dream setup for my hubby to sigh and shake his head over :)

I am in looove with this set up!!! I see a crank handle on the left hand side of your amazing structure and assume it works somehow to raise and lower your tarps? How does that work?

DitchDoc":mps7ufae said:
I am in looove with this set up!!! I see a crank handle on the left hand side of your amazing structure and assume it works somehow to raise and lower your tarps? How does that work?

The tarp is attached to the pvc pipe and a handle is made-----you just roll it up or down. The white straps keep the wind from blowing the tarps outwards.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/f ... 7bc8ea.jpg

Fire-Man":2xes9krk said:
MamaSheepdog":2xes9krk said:
Faith, here is the original post:

post139304.html

Fire Man,

You need to make a "Meals on Wheels" sign and put it next to or over the door. :p

I do------LOL. I will work on that----after I get this BIG garden taken care of, and the new carport set-up and Got to get some yard work/dirt dug out taken care of, plus I got to take care of these 80 chickens in 7 different spots and 8 hogs in two different spots-----might have to wait till fall after I gather all the field corn or winter----LOL----BUT taking care of the 19(now)rabbits is a breeze.
Yeah, MSD! What kind of time do you think the man has? Putting the rabbitry itself together... that was nothing! But making a sign for it... that is seriously involved!!! :twisted:

Miss M":11bnwepa said:
Fire-Man":11bnwepa said:
MamaSheepdog":11bnwepa said:
Fire Man,

I do------LOL. I will work on that----after I get this BIG garden taken care of, and the new carport set-up and Got to get some yard work/dirt dug out taken care of, plus I got to take care of these 80 chickens in 7 different spots and 8 hogs in two different spots-----might have to wait till fall after I gather all the field corn or winter-
Yeah, MSD! What kind of time do you think the man has? Putting the rabbitry itself together... that was nothing! But making a sign for it... that is seriously involved!!! :twisted:

Seriously! He needs to get his priorities straight! :angry:

Garden? :evil: Carport? (Really? The cars aren't even ALIVE!) :evil: Yard work? :evil: Chickens? :evil: Hogs?!? :evil:

Humph!

The poor Meals on Wheels looks so-o-o unfinished and neglected without a sign on it... but some people just don't care about those finishing touches.

*Sniff!*

Pity, really...

... but hopefully the bacon will be worth it. ;)

MamaSheepdog":3q0tl3jx said:
Seriously! He needs to get his priorities straight! :angry:

Garden? :evil: Carport? (Really? The cars aren't even ALIVE!) :evil: Yard work? :evil: Chickens? :evil: Hogs?!? :evil:

Humph!

The poor Meals on Wheels looks so-o-o unfinished and neglected without a sign on it... but some people just don't care about those finishing touches.

*Sniff!*

Pity, really...

... but hopefully the bacon will be worth it. ;)
:rotfl: I knew I could count on you! :twisted:

Ahahahaha! You guys are hilarious! Poor man though, everyone pickin' on him.... Yeah...needs a sign. LOL :D<br /><br />__________ Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 am __________<br /><br />Great rabbitry though! That's a lot of work, and it looks so professional... When can place my order? LOL

:laugh2:
Cure for the blues: Get on Rabbit Talk
You guys crack me up! :lol:

I think this is a totally cool setup! :p I wish I had one! Course I would have no room to put it.
I think it needs a sign too.

OK, OK, I will get a sign, but first I need to teach my breeding stock to read----no sence in putting up a sign if the occupants can not read what it says! OR is the sign not for them-----LOL.

Miss M":k58kifsy said:
High-Five, MSD! :lol:

Victory is not yet mine... did you not notice that Fire Man is still making excuses?

Fire-Man":k58kifsy said:
OK, OK, I will get a sign, but first I need to teach my breeding stock to read----

Now, now, Fireman... teaching them to read would be cruel if they come to realize the "meals" you are referring to are not their pellets but... *key dramatic spooky music here* ...

:eek: :eek: THEM! :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Back