lionhead mini?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
ok i rescued a lionhead mini. he has quite a few mats in his fur a couple almost down to the skin he IS inside in my laundry room. not super heated but warm as it also has our shower in it. so my question is this. Can i use my clippers and buzz him since he is inside? I figure that way he can grow out some nice fur and i can keep him groomed without a bunch of hassle, Or should i just try to cut out the mats and then brush him out?

I would only buzz the spots that are matted, not his whole body. I would also use the clippers made for dogs. They are quite and SO much easier to use and faster! I didn't want to pay $70 for one, but my mom got one and I just had to have it and spend the extra money on it. I love it. I have to shave my cat every summer because she is 16 years old and can't reach anymore. LOL Even if I brush her every day she still gets super matted so we just shave her and get it over with. :)

Rachel

Latest posts

Back