Things only rabbit people would understand!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secuono

Reaction score
Hopefully this hasn't been done here before, I keep seeing it in every other forum all the time.

What are some things you, as a rabbit owner, have said to/about your buns that non-rabbity people just wouldn't get?

Since my buns are on pasture, my most common one is-
'That black boy/girl better not get out again!'

'Get your harry butt out of your breakfast/dinner!'
'Stop sitting on your sibling's face!'

"I swear I am not suicidal and I don't cut myself, I just raise rabbits"
"my girl had a haystache this morning when I checked on her"
" I am sure my buns are hot/cold today" (people typically glance down at your butt, they can't help it. LOL)

If you don't watch out, I'll send ya to camp!

To sweet to eat

The baby isn't dead untril it is WARM and dead.
No, I don't name dog food/dinner....

The average lifespan of a rabbit--? say, maybe, 12 weeks... ;)

Rabbits do NOT reproduce like rabbits

Frosted Rabbits":31leiogk said:
Rabbits do NOT reproduce like rabbits

true, true...

told my sister "the popples have stopped popping" and she was like 0_o

don't have any others... yet :mrgreen:

That darn buck marked me AGAIN! :rant: :explode:

We've got a screamer! :bouncy:

Uh-oh....someone is giving me "the Butt"! :grump:

Have you checked her vent? :thinking:

She has pulled all her hair out.
I got peed on again.
He fell off 3 times.
My buns are so sweet
She had blue buns. or broken buns.

jollysrabbits":1bqkw9sg said:
I swear I am not suicidal and I don't cut myself, I just raise rabbits

I get this allll the time at work. My boss had pulled me aside when I first started working for him and told me since he's a doctor he could help me with my little problem. I was like what my Mini rex addiction!

jollysrabbits":64583d5k said:
"I swear I am not suicidal and I don't cut myself, I just raise rabbits"

I wear short sleeves pretty much year round and I often wonder how many people think that with all the scratches I get on a weekly basis.

its so hot the buns are laying flat

my arm? i didnt do anything to it... oh that! ya, i have rabbits. (people always thinking little bitty fuzzy cuteness, not nail trimming or meanies or anything)

it's 'stache day for *insert rabbits name*

looks like it snowed! (it was july and drought, just from the breeze blowing pulled fur from a cage)

POPPLES!!! (singing this part) pip.. pip-pop.. pipply-pop-pop-pip... popply-pop-pip-pip-pop...

who moved my grasscan!?!? (nickname for the trashcan i use for forage to feed the buns and guinea pigs)

HA! YOU DO HAVE EYES! (when the last kit opens its eyes, or like my minilop crosses that took ages to open their eyes)

om-nom-nom uber yummy dandelions (ever seen a 3wk old eat a big dandelion flower? ya... you just have to speak for them)

zee":1wlhbm22 said:
I gotta sex my buns today. :-D
Oh my goodness!
smiley-vault-misc-075.gif
:lol:

I haven't sexed them yet.

A lot of people don't understand that it takes a while to get a confirmation on gender with a rabbit. One of my students asked me how to I tell whether they are girls or boys. "I looked, the same way you tell with people." I said.
"Eeeewwww!"
"Well, someone had to look at you at some point too."

she lifted.
she had 6 kits and a peanut.
I got a charlie.
the one that always get me in trouble.. She always has the cutest buns.
got a visit from the sex change fairy. :p
see the Easter eggs. :eek:

skysthelimit":lbrosf52 said:

A lot of people don't understand that it takes a while to get a confirmation on gender with a rabbit. One of my students asked me how to I tell whether they are girls or boys. "I looked, the same way you tell with people." I said.
"Eeeewwww!"

:lol: oh geez. i've had conversations with grown adults about animals that went identical to this.

ohiogoatgirl":3aynsrr3 said:
skysthelimit":3aynsrr3 said:

"Eeeewwww!"

:lol: oh geez. i've had conversations with grown adults about animals that went identical to this.

me too :)

Me too and I was working for the vet. We were talking about puppies and she asked how do you tell boys from girls :shock: (she was a cat person) and had never sexed a puppy. Boy was she shocked when I held up 2 pups for her to see! Citygirl and a new employee. :p :lol:
I had his/her buns
I had 2 buns weigh in 5lbs at 8 weeks! Yay!

Back