More Kits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajharris

Reaction score
I have been dealing with sick kids, so I didn't get a chance to check the rabbits first thing this morning like I usually do. Around 11am I went out to check and I had a doe with blood on her nose and face, so I checked her box. 6 KITS!!! I am so happy. I still have one doe due. They were due the 8th, so I am hoping she will have them tonight or tomorrow.

Great news! The kids are back to their old ornery self's and I have a litter of pure rex kits. There are 6 of them! 12 kits born in the past 2 days, and 16 all together in the past week and a half!

Maggie, there are 3 blues, and 3 that are light colored. I think they will be a blue tort like their mom.

I will. To top the babies off today, our Anatolian/Pyr female had 6 pups this morning. I guess it is just a day for babies around our place today.

Awesome! Do you plan to sell any of the kits when they get old enough?

I'd also like to know more about your Anatolian/Pyr crosses (maybe in a new thread on the "Other Critters" forum). We're interested in those two breeds for when we get some goats (hopefully next summer or fall).

trinityoaks":1hu6hy9e said:
Awesome! Do you plan to sell any of the kits when they get old enough?

I'd also like to know more about your Anatolian/Pyr crosses (maybe in a new thread on the "Other Critters" forum). We're interested in those two breeds for when we get some goats (hopefully next summer or fall).

Yes I will be selling most of the kits when they are old enough. I have NZ's and Rex babies now! I will start another thread about the puppies.

Back