Why do I do this again?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamsFamilyFarm

Reaction score
So, I haven't been on in a while. We were kind of taking a break from the rabbit biz. We have about 6 month where the kids don't need meat pens, so we took that time off. We're waiting on 8 litters at the moment. Any time now..... They will show meat pens in mid-January, so here we go again! I'm pretty sure 6 are expecting, 2 more I'm not entirely convinced. We'll just have to see. So, for now, we are going out and checking for signs every few hours. We homeschool, so the kids are home to go check. I just wish they would start kindling already! I'm getting impatient! :D

They are all Californians so the pics won't be very interesting. I'll see what I can do though. Today is day 30 for some, 28, 29 for others. We've had them kindle anywhere from 28-35 days. It's supposed to get kind of yucky outside this weekend. I was kind of hoping they would be here before then. :( At least it's not 10 degrees outside. Last year we had 3 kindle when it was 10. That's cold for Texas!<br /><br />__________ Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm __________<br /><br />Still waiting.........And growing very impatient. I had a "talk" with them this evening. We'll see if it did any good. :D

Back