rabbitry reviews? Opinions please!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
hey everybody, I was thinking of starting a facebook and yelp account for my little rabbitry business, I have done so well with sales and profit I want to try to expand and make my name a little more well known, what do you guys think about a "yelp" account or maybe a page on my website regarding customer comments. As always I appreciate any comments or advice. Thanks!

yelp is a website where people can leave comments and reviews on your business, you can post hours of operation, contact info, location, quite a bit of stuff.

Ok, between my own website, and FB, I have quite a bit to keep up with. Somehow people seem to find my site, I just never seem to have anything when they want the:) The comment thing seems dangerous,I closed comments on my site because of spammers and the like.

I had a friend post his business on yelp.
he was getting comments from people in other states and 2 from people from another country.
all of them were very negative. be careful, you may get your name out there but at what cost.

what is your web address ?

I looked at your web page. it is nice and easy to use.
if you did a face book page, you could link it to your web page.
you could also start a face book group. to show your rabbits.

I have a website and FB and that is plenty for me. I agree with the yelp. People can leave comments on your FB page just as easy and you could let them know what is going on or coming up.

Great to hear you are doing well. Nice website too.

I've got a website for my novels.
The fella that set it up made it real clear
to stay away from a "comments" section.

I give my readers an e-mail address where they
can post their opinions and reviews. Knock-on-wood,
I've yet to get a negative review.

grumpy

Back