WOOT WOOT!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
just got back the show results from the dorchester show.

I had thought that my junior harlequin doe had just done best junior.
Found out she got BOSV and therefore got a leg!

and despite the fact that I just go to shows because I find it fun to hang out with rabbity folks I find myself very happy. :)

AND when I out tonight care for the bunnies I thought I'd give my upcomers a good look, and her momma has one in her litter that other than colour (which is not great)....the body is similar. :) YEAH!!! Let's just say I"m hopeful AND not trying to count my chickens before they are hatched. :)

it's a piece of paper that you keep to prove that your rabbit won a class at a rabbit show.
you need three of them to Grand Champion your rabbit. :) (at least that's what I understand)

ladysown":awob548l said:
it's a piece of paper that you keep to prove that your rabbit won a class at a rabbit show.
you need three of them to Grand Champion your rabbit. :) (at least that's what I understand)

A leg is great! It means that your rabbit was competing against at least four other rabbits, with three exhibitors. And, yes, you need three legs to send them in for your GC, one must be as a senior and from at least two different judges.

An awesome thing for a junior to get BOSV! She beat older bunnies :) Congrats!

I've got 2 GrandChampions....
and a smattering of other rabbits that a leg or two, mainly as BOSB, and it all depends on what the judge is looking for. I guess it's pretty bad, but I play because I KNOW I'm going to get a leg if there are enough in the class.

Back