WOOHOO!! Sold four rabbits today!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinityoaks

Reaction score
That was COMPLETELY unexpected! I got a call this morning from a new 4H mom about an hour and a half away. She's been looking for four weeks for a rabbit for her 10yo DD to show. Today was validation for their county show in January, and she was desperate. Someone in 4H gave her my name and phone number (still not sure who). She came just before noon and bought one of our 6mo Cal does.

Then I got a call this afternoon from another 4H mom an hour away, also wanting a rabbit for her child to show. She had a rabbit lined up for the validation today, but the woman she was to purchase from had sold out. She came this evening and bought not one, but THREE rabbits--two bucks and a doe. Thankfully, the show secretary is letting her get the rabbits validated Thursday morning, due to the circumstances.

Now we're down to two does and two bucks. WOW!! And the first mom told me there's another 4H mom two hours away who is looking for rabbits, as well! My kids are ecstatic!

That is terrific!
I guess you will give your herd rabbits a special surprise,
what will they think when their siblings have gone?
Jut kidding, it's always nice to get a few empty holes
and some jingle in your pocket!
Ottersatin.

Latest posts

Back