Using a Rabbit Wringer, Hopper Popper, etc

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says your playlist is private. Would really like to see your videos!

Edit: Whoops, never mind! Working now :D Off to watch.

So helpful-- I am still trying different methods... Did broomstick on a 1.5y buck and boy was that hard!! 5'2" girl over here and a 10lb guy-- totally underestimated his strength :(

I haven't watched the videos yet. Too many children afoot.

My husband had a ringer made at a local metal shop. We will be trying it out for the first time tomorrow.

prairie dog":1hte5ncb said:
Oh ok I gotta get me one of those.

PD, getting a device like this was absolutely the BEST money I ever spent....seriously. I wish I had gotten one sooner.

__________ Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 am __________

Kyle@theHeathertoft":1hte5ncb said:
Quick question...how hard do you have to pull?

What I do is straighten my arms and rock back, letting my body weight do the work. You aren't actually pulling with your arms.

I had my daughter's friend make me a knock off in shop of the rabbit wringer. Tested it out on Saturday and it worked great. He ended up making about 8 of them as the shop teacher did not have stiff for him to do. Told the whole class to make more rabbit killers. So now he has a bunch of them. What are the laws could they sell them? Mine worked great.

Thanks for sharing. So far, a pellet gun is working out well for us but I'd definitely consider that method. It looks fairly foolproof, quick and humane.

No if it is what I think then the crook would need to be longer. I am not sure what you are refuting to.

Back