Do you Make a rabbit care sheet?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hand one out but i didnt write it.I borrowed from someone.i still tell them the basics in case they dont read it.most of my rabbits are sold at shows soo i dont give those out there usually its experienced people buying at shows.

Yes I do!
It has all the basics and includes my Website, Email and Phone number.
Since I was a 4H rabbit club leader I have always provided an information
sheet two or more pages long.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

hoodat":pkjgeulx said:
Rabbits also can't vomit.So far as I know pigs are the only other animal that shares this disability. That's why rabbits can't spit up hairballs like a cat or dog. They need fiber to move it on through.
Horses cant, thats why colic is so bad. and if they get a little backed up, it causes lots of pain and then they want to role to releave it, thuse twisting a gut. From there its a $10,000 (starting price) operation for a mini horse. Or let it die. Even if you go for the surgerie it doesent mean its going to make it. Love horses to death, and dont want to live without em, but they suck too.

dark.lapin":634qtkwf said:
does anyone have good exsample of rabbit care sheet? I plan on selling my rabbits next year ...I plan on selling em to members of my ffa charter..I am very nervous about selling em there because of way harvey was treated.

cavy can't barf either...maybe only carnivores can vomit?

Birds regurgitate from their crop but they can actually vomit, at least parrots can though that is NOT a good thing. Regurgitation however is fine. It's like "I am bonded with you so I will puke for you so you know" :p

Yes, we give out rabbit care instuctions. Includes how to care/feed bunny, how to pick up bunny, how to tell if the bunny is sick, what veggies they can eat. Easy straight foward instructions. I always tell them they can return the bunny at any time, no refunds. I would rather have the rabbit back then have them re-home it or give it to a shelter/rescue.

I made a rabbit care sheet for the bunny we just gave as a pet. Maybe I can post it. Forgot to give instructions on how to pick up a rabbit, though... I'll have to add that. :)

Latest posts

Back