bunnies keep growing...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny_freak

Reaction score
I had a litter of 7 kits.. one died a few days after birth.. then in early october I lost two more.. which were around one month old.. the rest of them are thriving and just keep growing.. lol..

I cannot see myself parting with them.. but I need to.. at least two of them...

I was only keeping the grey ones.. but now i might keep the red one too.. I have another pair from an earlier litter (chestnut and red) and mom and dad.. so...I need to part with at least the two remaining chestnuts.. there are two chestnuts, two grays and one red

anyway.. the reason of the post was to share a few pics and for you to see the coat pattern... the grays I wasn´t sure if were opal or otter.. non has banding.. except one has light tipping.. but that´s all..

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

mom´s bands
IMG_0154.jpg

an old pic of mom n dad (around july when they had their first litter)
IMG_0795.jpg

They are cute! after they molt you might be able to tell the color better. My bet is on agoutis. My agouti doe pouf looked like that until about four months old.

Wery pretty rabbits!

If they have a tan triangle of fur on the back of their neck/shoulder then they are otters. They look more like opals though, just don't have good ring definition or a lot of Rufus thats all.

they do have tanish in the back of their necks.. both of em.. just one is darker grey and brown eyes and the other one is lighter grey..

I really don´t understand the rufus thing yet.. dad seems to have a lot of em (or so i was told by you a while ago ;))..so maybe he passed it on to them... will try get a band pic of dad.. (hard to do when he doesn´t likes to be touched.. hehe)

Dad is the Rex right? He has some nice colour but the other one doesn't have much at all. So with modifiers being entirely random when being handed out the kits could get anything going lol

Latest posts

Back