Register

Rabbit Manure Tea

From vermiculture and selling rabbit manure to rent-a-bunny for Easter photographs, this forum is a place to discuss other ideas for making a profit from rabbits.
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 1,982.00

Re: Rabbit Manure Tea

Post Number:#16  Unread postby Shelbers91 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:01 am

I ALMOST thought you meant for drinking (like people do with cow menuer in India lol Anyways, rabbit poop is a good fertilizer, why is it that no one buys it? you could sell it by quart bags or gallon bags couldnt you?

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 7,430.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Jack » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Know all those feed sacks you have....
put 20-25 pounds and build a mound next to the street with a sign
something like "super poo organic fertilizer..."
the local lions sees it for 20 a bag
Thrianta Breeder extraordinaire,
well not really, but trying damn hard.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tundra-Treasures-Rabbitry/142934279087620

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Female
BunnyBucks: 18,991.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby Bad Habit » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:26 pm

I spent all last summer trying to give it away. I personally have a 2 inch thick layer on all my gardens, and three compost piles, plus I constantly fill up my mum's two composters. And my commercial composter(which SUCKS btw), is full of litter box dumpings.

I'm going to put a sign up at market this year though, and possibly start drying it and storing it in some form of bag, and taking it down to market myself. I'd like to just give it away, sawdust, hay and all, just because I have SO MUCH to deal with. I can't imagine how people with more rabbits than me deal with it!
Bad Habit Rabbits
Just like a Bad Habit, I can't make myself quit rabbits ;)
Visit My Website
Like Me on Facebook

Previous