Going to court

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one more voice hopping in to say I'm glad it is over for you as well.

It is a relief, and I will definately post the verdict. The victim's advocate is going to email me the results of it all. :D Here's hoping he'll rot behind bars!

(as an aside, when I was very little, I thought that when someone got, say, 100yrs, they had to stay locked up in a dungeon until the 100 yrs had passed. Even after they had died. Weird, huh?)

shrarvrs":38f3ursc said:
It is a relief, and I will definately post the verdict. The victim's advocate is going to email me the results of it all. :D Here's hoping he'll rot behind bars!

(as an aside, when I was very little, I thought that when someone got, say, 100yrs, they had to stay locked up in a dungeon until the 100 yrs had passed. Even after they had died. Weird, huh?)
From your mouth to God's ear. Now, if someone gets "life", they're out in 10to15 :(

Glad you're home and it wasn't as bad as you thought. I sure hope grandma is going to deal well with all the negatives coming out.

I know this is late but I wanted you to know that I really respect what you did. I hope the creep is locked up for good (I'm constantly amazed at the short sentences given to predators) and that your relationship w/ you grandmother isn't terribly damaged.

Back