What do you think of these Creme d'Argents?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Star Rabbitry

Reaction score
I've been considering getting into Cremes for a while now. I am probably going to get these 4. There are 2, 8 week old does, their 8 week old full brother and a 2 year old buck. In the first link, the first two pictures are of the 8 week old buck, the third picture is of the 2 year old buck and the last two are of the does.
In the second link, the last four pictures (not including the Netherland Dwarf lol) are of the 8 week old buck, the does and their full brother that the breeder will be keeping. What do you think? :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 7186337513

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 7513&s=180

I ADORE Emilee. She's by no means a scammer, and is a rather honest and helpful person!

I like the senior buck. I don't think he rises has high as he should, and he's definitely not posed right in the photo. I'd like to see a better pose... BUT I think he's a pretty decent buck.
The last doe is very promising. The other doe is meh to me right now. I think she could be better, but she's by no means horrid.
I <3 the junior buck. I think he's super promising.

And I don't think you can beat the price!

I really like that last little doe and the young buck isn't bad. Not sure on the older buck since he isn't posed well. The other doe I'd take with a package but I'm not sure I would pay for her separately.

I have someone doing an extra breeding of cremes for me but all the Argente varieties around here are so horribly inbred and not culled well enough that I don't think I want to get bucks and does both from around here. I'm just taking does from this person and looking for both a creme and champagne buck elsewhere in the spring.

I don't have a facebook account and the links aren't working for me, but if it is the Creme group from Heartland, then I would say go for them. I think it is a really great group for an exceptional price. If I hadn't already started with Harlies, I would have been sorely tempted. Please post pics if you bring them home! :)

Lauren

Back