mini rex eval

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yanni

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here. I have recently gotten involved in mini rex rabbits. Please let me know what you think of this doe. Thanks!

Attachments

• dottie 2010.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
If you can take posed pics of her side top and back view that be good. From what I see she has very long ears. she even looks to be long in the shoulder.Then again it just could be the angle of the cammera. She is cute BTW I love her color.

She looks like she doesn't have a dwarf gene.
Long ears, shoulders are long but they're also low.
She looks like she'll peak a little early when you pose her.
Good Depth, but her hindquarter is chopped and she's very undercut.
She has excellent colour though very bright clean red and distinct black spots.

I think that she would make a good brood doe. I LOVE her coloring, but her ears are a bit long, and her shoulders are a bit long. I think that she looks undercut mostly because her feet are so far forwards.

Emily

I agree with all the above posters.
I would use her for what good points she has.
Breed her to a Buck with points which will improve on the ones she is flawed in.
She has very nice color!
Ottersatin.

Dottie is on the larger side. Her ears are 3.5 inches and she is a bit long. I think she doesn't look her best in the photo because the place I had her standing on was sloping to her right, so she struggled a little bit with that. She is not really as pinched as she looks in that shot. Currently, she is a brood doe only. She was bred to a fabulous little harli buck about a week ago, so we'll see what we get.

Latest posts

Back